jose luis Roldan Perez

jose luis R.

Lesson Details

See all subjects

jose luis teaches

Loading-circle

About

jose luis delivers an exceptional lesson experience and ranks in the top 15% of our teachers nationwide.
Teaches students:
Ages 5+ and special needs

Teaching since:
2017

My name is Jose Luis, I'm a student and as a student I know the necessities we need to learn a second language, I born in Mexico and I spend 17 years of my life there, I have 3 years teaching Spanish as a volunteer. I moved to this country (USA) on December 2017, my English was poor, I started from the beginning with ABCs, like a child. Now I'm taking classes college level because I want to be an architect.
I'm a motivational speaker, most of my speeches that I do is in Spanish. Also, if you need some motivation about what to do with your life I can help you.
As a student you will learn step by step this language. I'm very patient to teach or learn something. My plan to teach Spanish is very easy, 90% of my classes is practice, the other 10% is homework. Everything that you want to learn consist in practice.
I like to read books, if you like to read books, I like to interact with my students reading books. I started writing my first book a few months ago, I like to write what I think about life. I’ll show you how big is your potential to learn something and succeed in your life. At the end of our clases you will be more comfortable to interact with people that speak Spanish.
If you ready to learn a second language, let’s start.
“A different language is a different vision of life” Federico Fellini

+ Read More

0 Reviews

Write a Review

You may want to revisit

Previously viewed teachers: