I am a native French speaker born in France; I have lived in the USA since 2000 and speak English fluently. I teach both French and English as a Second Language (ESL). I am used to teaching/ coaching/ interacting with students of all ages (9-80+) and with professionals in a corporate environment. In fact I have worked in-countries and remotely with people located in France, Poland, India, Canada, Guatemala and Brazil. I speak some Spanish and German, and that might help you as well, depending on your background. I am happy to add a cultural dimension to the language support. For Life Coaching lessons, I draw from my experience and best practices. I will share simple yet highly effective tips and approaches to help you meet your needs.
For best results; I recommend 2 (two) 45-minute sessions per week.
Happy to start any time soon. THX for visiting my profile. Questions welcome!
I have been providing private lessons one-on-one and to small groups (up to 3) in French and English as Second Language. I have been enjoying every single lesson and so have my students. Actually my students have become best friends! The key being that I adapt totally to their needs. My greatest reward is to see their immense progress. My Life Coaching practice is rooted in my broad experience as wife, mother of 2 very successful children and senior executive in the corporate world. I have had the opportunity to work with people of all ages and cultures in the USA and abroad. I can't wait to share my experience to help you meet your goals.
I developed Contract Management Services for Capgemini worldwide which included setting up the processes and building up in-countries teams.
I was responsible for leading call center assessments and developing improvement road maps and business cases.
Being born and raised in France, I went to school in France; received my baccalaureate there, and graduated from Grad School in France too.
· French · Online Isabelle is very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with!
· French · Online Great initial lesson
· French · Online Isabelle is great!
· French · Online Very helpful!
· French · Online "Isabelle is very nice and helpful and makes me confident even when I make mistakes. She is very fun to talk with and very entertaining so it never gets boring with her. I like learning french and I am enjoying the lessons a lot. I recommend her for other people. "- Thea.
"Thea enjoys her lessons and I think we found an excellent teacher in Isabelle!" - Mom
· French · Online Eager to learn more.
· ESL · Online isabelle is an absolute great ESL teacher. She has helped me tremendously improve my English, through every-day life exercises and conversations. Now people tell me that my English is so much better and I am able to discuss with doctors, nurses, mechanics for my car, etc...She is teaching me also a lot about the American culture and behaviors. I highly recommend Isabelle.
· French · In studio Isabelle is teaching French to my 11 year old daughter and our experience has been excellent. My daughter was previously taking group lessons somewhere else and was not making as much progress as we had hoped. Working with Isabelle our daughter feels a lot more motivated to learn the language. Isabelle has also always been very professional, punctual and friendly.
· French · Online I've had 2 lessons now with Isabelle, and have found her to be exceedingly patient and a wonderful teacher. It's been nearly 20 years since my last French class, but she finds ways to review old concepts and introduce new ones through fun conversational and reading exercises. I highly recommend her!
· French · In studio My son hated French when he first stared working with Isabelle. He liked her immediately, however, and is now enjoying French, as well. His grade in the class has improved significantly. As a parent, I have found her to be very pleasant and easy to work with - she is flexible with scheduling and making adjustments when conflicts arise. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to learn French!