Males 8 to 12
7 years teaching English and ESL and translation English to Arabic and vice versa good personally and flexibility sense of humor and understanding
Taught ESL and English : reading, writing, listening, grammar, syntax, drama, short story, communication skills, translation (English to Arabic and vice versa)
Taught English ESL and reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, dictation, and vocabulary to grades 4th to 6th.
Taught English, ESL , Reading, writing, listening, translation English to Arabic and vice versa, grammar, study skills
Taught English ESL to classes 2nd till 6th grade
Reading, writing, dictation, speaking, grammar.
· Arabic · Online Great Experience!
· Arabic · Online The girls loved it ! Thank you, we are practicing tracing the letters you sent us.
· Arabic · Online
· Arabic · In home Ghada has been teaching my 3 kids (ages 6-5) Arabic and Islamic studies. They really like her and she really knows how to approach them in a way that when she comes they are happy to see her. I recommend her to anyone who needs to learn and wants to be understood of their specific needs. Ghada is very patient and makes sure to explain things is different ways until you get it. I am very happy that she is our teacher, i don't think i could have found anyone better that's her.
· Arabic · In studio Ghada is very motivated and interested to understand my specific needs for learning arabic and teach accordingly. She has a very kind and patient energy. I am looking forward to learning with her. :)
· English · In studio Mrs Ghada is the best teacher ever .. she tries to deal with her students as a mother rather than a teacher .. she owns so many tools to improve the student's skills .. as well as having good vessels in sending her own messages ..
· Arabic · In home Displays enthusiasm for her subject and a desire to share it with the students.
Knows how to modify her teaching strategies according to the particular students.
Encourages learning for understanding and is concerned with developing her students and problem-approach behaviors.
· English · Online Mrs. Elfarra was a wonderful teacher. She is patient and easy to learn from. She helped me be confident in my abilities.
· English · In home Great Teacher! One of the nicest people I've ever met. Straightforward and patient with her students. I myself may have not been the fastest to pick up all of the vocabulary and learn the material too quickly but she was extremely patient with me and was very thorough with the education we receive. Would definitely recommend her!
· English · Online Mrs. Ghada E. is a well oriented and enthusiastic teacher. She gives clear verbal and written instructions to her students during class. Mrs. Ghada is very organized and knowledgeable in her subject area. She is an enthusiastic, very patient and humorous sometimes. Mrs. Ghada is a self motivated and a fast learner when it comes to learning new teaching strategies. She encourages me to go the extra step in learning by sending me her written feed back notes on my submitted assignments. I liked that she always response quickly to my email questions. Mrs. Elfarra can adjusts her teaching techniques to help students with different learning styles succeed in her class by varying her assignments and assessment methods like short written or spelling quiz...etc.. She is kind and understanding teacher and capable of handling difficult situations. Mrs. Ghada is a very helpful and kind teacher, I am very please to take her class.