- Teaches students:
- Ages 5 to 75 and special needs
- Teaching since:
- December 2006
※ About Lessons:
My lessons are basically in Korean. So, I will try to speak Korean as much as possible. But, I still teach in English.
Free eBooks, PDF Homework, Listening files
If you are an Intermediate & Advanced learner and want to have talks with me, then let me know the following:
- Which do you want more, discussion or revision? How much do you want me to speak? 50:50, 80:20, etc.
- Do you want me to focus on correcting your pronunciation/basic grammar? Or to rewrite what you said? Perhaps a little of both?
Usually, my lessons have Homework. Are you okay with this? How much homework do you want? How many hours do you have for homework?
• Preparing the documents for each class
• Helping the students with their presentations for each new speaker once a week
• Keeping a record of attendance and homework completion for around 100 students
• Helping in the lecture room both online and offline including answering the students, and distributing/uploading the class material
Wow, Eileen is a really good teacher! She had so many resources ready and even homework for me. Even though it was challenging, I never felt defeated. I can tell that I'm going to learn a lot from her.
Eileen was so helpful with my learning process. I'm terrible at memorizing vocabulary and she made it easy by taking one thing at a time. The use of tense in Korean also confuses me occasionally and she was able to appropriately help me with that as well. She is very patient and is happy to help someone who really wants to learn Korean. Highly recommended.+ Read More