- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
I was born and raised in Spain, where I've been working as a teacher for the last 10 years. As a native I can help you to improve your Spanish written and conversation skills.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 20+
- Teaching since:
Educator with 10+ years of experience, focused on providing personalized education and incorporating new technology into the teaching process, as well as fostering intellectual and personal growth and serving as a role model who instills a lifelong desire to learn.
• Lead Spanish teacher for 4 classroom courses and 30+ private lessons per week for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
• Demonstrated strong performance by exceeding language proficiency targets for 200+ students and achieving a 15% return rate
• Partnered on development of core online curriculum leading to successful launch of new language programs for remote students
• Designed and implemented assessments that measure progress toward academic standards
• Designed complete flute curriculum for six grades and collaborated on Education Project
• Taught flute classes to students of all ages, selected study material and adapted teaching for each student
• Prepared classes, weekly exercises, and quarterly exams for six grades of Music Theory
• Scheduled and organized quarterly performances to allow students to share their work in a public setting
• Arranged scores for music ensemble of flutes, violins, cellos, piano, drums and choirs
• Organized quarterly parent-teacher meetings to track individual student progress and share feedback
• Mentored students to ensure they were prepared for the access exams to the Professional Conservatory
• Collaborated in workshops of Music Improvisation and Experimental Music
Esther is an excellent teacher. Patient, funny and creative. She meets you where you are. Highly recommended.
Instructor is very energetic and enthusiastic. Conversation is interesting, and she stops to make necessary corrections to my Spanish.
Esther is a great teacher and I highly recommend her, especially to those who want to improve their fluency and to those (like me) who are just too afraid to start speaking Spanish. Lessons with her are always fun and interesting, and she always knows how to explain everything in a simple and understandable way!Show More
She is a very good instructor. Very patient as well.