I have the tutoring experience of more than 20 years in Russia and subsequently here in US. I like to teach in a vivid, playful but result oriented manner. I promise you’ll never get bored with the language; you’ll love it as much as I do. My experience includes 20 years in the Moscow Conservatory, I also worked with kids and seniors, people who find themselves hopeless learners and people who were to busy to do homework. Recently I've started teaching Russian as a second language. If you are looking for a quick successful start in your language endeavors – look no further! Just get in touch and lets begin it as soon as possible. Remember – there are no people who can’t speak a foreign language, there are only bad tutors))
During 1 month I was working as an interpreter in the Summer School for foreign students
· Russian · Online The student needs improvement but Elena was extra patient as the teacher.
· · A fantastic teacher, a great mentor, an inspiring influence and an amazing personality. I really miss your lessons full of humor, human warmth and kindness.
· · Elena K. is an amazing teacher. Each lesson she gives is a source of inspiration. Elena wakes an interest and desire for learning and improving, with her creative lessons. I highly recommend Elena as a great teacher that truly makes a difference.
· ESL · Online Elena K. is the best teacher I've ever seen. Forget about long, endless and dull lessons and go towards fluent, natural and poetic speaking. With your efforts and Elena's helping it'll become reality.
· Russian · In studio I studied with Elena in Moscow Conservatory and now I think that I'll never forget her lessons, how friendly, interesting and really helpful they were! We had a lot to discuss: films, books, events, quotes of famous people... After her lessons I've got speaking fluency! Спасибо, Елена!
· ESL · In studio Elena is truly one of the best teachers I've had and so I am glad to be able to write this review. I've studied with her for a few years and have enjoyed every single lesson. I can personally vouch for her attitude, professionalism, great ethics, personalized approach and above all, real tangible results after even a few lessons. I have since referred a few of my close friends to her and they have all been very happy, to which I can also personally attest. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced student seeking to polish your skills, I highly recommend Elena for her approach to teaching