- Teaches students:
- Females 5+, males 5 to 25 and special needs
- Teaching since:
My name is Duong H Tran, and I'm from Viet Nam. I've just lived in US 5 years. Right now I'm 26. I graduated my business management in UH.
I would like to read a book or play soccer when I have free time. I'm currently serving in US ARMY.
It's not hard to learn any new language essepecial Vietnamese. One of the most happiness is learning new things. I'm here to make it happen to you from beginner to expert. Please believe in yourself that you can make it.
• Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
• Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.
• Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming supplies and equipment.
• Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids.
• Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance data.
• Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management.