- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Welcome students and parents: You may not know it yet, but stumbling upon my page may change your life for the better. With me, your immersion into the world of science and education may open up opportunities that may alter your children's future path.
I have tutored students at the junior/high school, and college levels. As a teaching assistance for undergraduates at the Ivy league, the Univ of Pennsylvania, I teach pupils to dissect problems and challenges into manageable components. This was my stepping stone into a professorial role. I am originally from NYC, and attended Stuyvesant, so I also help tutor students with the SSAT and SHSAT. Knowledge and understanding alone does not make a good educator, it is the ability to transmit such skills which is remarkable.
I have a Master's of Science of Biochemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, and a Bachelor's of Science in biomedical sciences from King's College, University of London.
Taught analytical methodology including data analysis, hypothesis testing, observational analysis, analysis of statistical
confidence levels, control measures, assessment of reproducible controlled conditions and corrective actions.
Instructed the fundamentals of research, instrumentation and calibration in recombinant DNA techniques and purification, DNA sequencing, protein purification and other in‐ vitro techniques.
Designed lessons to inspire student exploration of scientific methodology and enhance team‐oriented problem solving.
Prepared laboratory experiments. Assisted in operation of teaching labs in molecular biology.
Introduced refinements to the laboratory curriculum by targeting cost cutting, and streamlining experimental set up.
Mentored students in their aspirations for graduate school. Graded submitted student reports.
· SAT · In studio Craig has been tutoring 2 of my children, one a junior prepping for the SAT and the other a freshman needing help with Bio and math. From the feedback I get, my children love him. He is patient, and systematic and methodical and from the brief glimpses I get, he is very interactive and genuinely nurtures a love of science in them
· SAT · In home Craig has been tutoring our daughter on the SAT Math and we have seen a boost in her confidence and her performance. He has been able to decisively shown her how to tackle questions she would normally struggle with.
· Chemistry · In home Craig is a phenomenal tutor. I struggled with college chemistry and he was thorough and patient in his explanation ensuring the strength of my fundamentals before explaining the introducing the more difficult topics. He even has now began tutoring my brother in SAT math and my brother has commented how Craig has been able to propel his approach to math. Craig is a fantastic tutor!