sympathetic, trusting, altruistic, cool, laid- back, respectful, caring, have a lot of patience, helpful, supportive, selfless, tenderhearted, compassionate, Straightforward, deferential, and generous.
Just remember - The value I am providing to you must be greater than the price I am charging you.
• Assisted clients in analyzing and reconciling financial data.
• Verified documentation and computation of tax obligation.
• Wrote and distributed correspondence to describe and support audit findings
• Reviewed balance sheets accounting records and profit and loss statements
• Ensured constantly evolving tax laws were adhered to at all times
• Reviewed prior year and current tax returns. Kept clients compliant with their tax obligations and help strategizing to minimize tax liability.
• Skilled at gathering data and using it to make decisions to the financial betterment of the organization
• Strong communication and writing skills allowing for accurate and clear reiteration of data.
• Prepared individual Form 1040, partnership Form 1065, corporate Form 1120 and not-for-profit Form 990
• Did research on various tax matters.
• Always completed tax returns on-time without ever compromising on quality
• Drafted responses to notices and inquiries from various taxing authorities.
• Prepared and reviewed tax return for high net worth individuals, Partnerships, Corporations.
• Ensured timely filing of all extensions, payments, and filing fees for individuals and entities.
• Researched various tax issues regarding filing requirements and compliance. Communicate with clients regarding missing documentation, tax issues, and status of compliance work.
• Organized, prepared, and assembled trial balance to prepare tax returns.
• Projected quarterly and year end income tax liabilities for high net worth individuals.
• Managed the accounts receivable and payable confirmation letter process for both financial services client and non-financial service client. This consisted of sending confirmations to customers and vendors, and contacted them to resolve discrepancies and issues. Maintaining and updating the confirmation log.
• Performed tests of controls and subsequent events testing for non-for profit client.
• Participate in firm recruiting and community service activities.
• Reviewed SEC rule amendments with regards to auditor independence policy and related ethics.
• Assisted Pfizer in performing specific finance and accounting projects for their Global Financial Solutions (GFS) Shared Services organization. The project involved working directly with Pfizer GFS Managers, on reconciling daily and monthly accounting transactions to ensure compliance with Pfizer accounting policies and US GAAP.
Planned and delivered weekly Math and English tutoring sessions for K, 5th and 8th grade students.
Assisted students with homework and projects.
Taught study skills; reinforced and expanded learning techniques
Mentored and prepared 5th and 8th grade students for NY State Examination.
Motivated, encouraged, and instilled confidence in students.