I enjoy teaching English and meeting people from different countries! I am flexible, have a sense of humor and make learning English enjoyable and fun! I choose to teach English using the student centered University of Cambridge (CELTA) teaching method and my classes are interesting and relevant.
Being successful both socially and professionally, depends greatly on how well we can be understood and communicate with others.
My goal as a teacher is for my students to gain confidence to speak and understand English, and to be successful by focusing on specific social and professional terminology .
I have taught many different nationalities including those from:
... just to name a few.
Let me be your teacher so you can enjoy learning and become a confident English speaker.
Translated company handbook, fielded Spanish speaking phone calls, translated for Spanish speaking employees in regards to all HR questions,
• Interviewed and trained call center customer service reps to speak American English and idioms.
• Listened in on live phone calls with customers. Noted problematic pronunciation and conducted classroom training for pronunciation drilling and error correction.
• Taught proper register and formality for American customer service calls.
• 10 year work visa provided.
Taught Conversational English to 5th year graduating cadets
• Target language and proper register and formality associated with their duties as officers, including greeting visiting dignitaries, and foreign military personnel.
• Designed their curriculum.
• Work visa provided.