- Teaches students:
- Ages 18+
- Teaching since:
My name is Cindy and I can't wait to meet you! I have been teaching private lessons since the year 2000 and I love helping my students learn to speak American conversational English, gain self-confidence to speak and especially that they have fun while learning. I am flexible, have a great sense of humor and make learning English enjoyable!
My teaching style uses the student-centered University of Cambridge (CELTA) teaching method. My classes are interesting and relevant.
I am also a TOEFL Tutor and use the accredited TOEFL materials in my curriculum. The goal is for you to learn strategies to help you raise your TOEFL scores and to practice using actual previous TOEFL material.
I have taught many different nationalities including those from:
... just to name a few.
I look forward to helping you reaching your goals!
Translated company handbook, fielded Spanish speaking phone calls, translated for Spanish speaking employees in regards to all HR questions,
• Interviewed and trained call center customer service reps to speak American English and idioms.
• Listened in on live phone calls with customers. Noted problematic pronunciation and conducted classroom training for pronunciation drilling and error correction.
• Taught proper register and formality for American customer service calls.
• 10 year work visa provided.
Taught Conversational English to 5th year graduating cadets
• Target language and proper register and formality associated with their duties as officers, including greeting visiting dignitaries, and foreign military personnel.
• Designed their curriculum.
• Work visa provided.
You are an awesome teacher.Thank you so much for making my first lesson wonderful !
A helping hand and a joy to be around
Excellent instructor! She is kind and clear. She has lots of patience and makes sure you understand the material/lessons. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher, I highly recommend her!