- Teaches students:
- Ages 18 to 70 and special needs
- Teaching since:
I wish to share my experiences and knowledge with my students through teaching and learning Korean. I have a mastery of the Korean language that is broad and in depth, for I am a Korean native born and educated. I have a nuanced understanding of its culture, its history and its people and I am confident that there are few better fit to teach those who are interested in these.
I was born in 1965 in Korea and spent my life in the rigorous Korean public school system. I received my bachelor degree from Kyung Hee University and went on to Kyung Hee University Graduate School of Law where I received my law degree(1990, Master of Law). I was employed by LG Display in its Human Resources and Knowledge Management Department for 11 years and moved to the USA in 2008. I received my GED diploma in 2009 and after taking on several employment interests here in the US, including completing a nursing program in 2010, I have come to own and manage a small business and am finally settled in with my family.
1. Human Resources Management: Recruiting, Interviewing, Selecting, Positioning, Compensation, Labor Relation Management, Wage Adjustment and Negotiation, Employ Satisfaction Survey and Analysis
2. Human Resources Development: Organization Development Project(Organization Culture Activity), Knowledge Management
3. Information Technology Related : Human Resources Management System Development and Operating in Corporation Resources Management System, Knowledge Management System Development, Operation and Maintenance
4. Adult Education: Knowledge Management Training Program Development, KM Lecturing, KM Facilitator Workshop Program Design / Operation / Evaluation
5. Small Business Management : Set-up, Operation, Recruiting, Account Management
6. Medical Knowledge : I received my certification as a Nurse Aide in 2010 and finished one year course in the Nursing Program
I have an extensive background in my experiences and education. This gives me the breadth of knowledge to educate students of Korean language, my mother tongue, on a wide range of fields and issues. As a native Korean I can provide intimate and insightful understanding of every aspect of Korean life and language. All you need to do is tell what your interests and goals are, and I can devise a program of study just for you.
Company Set-up, Operation, Recruiting, Account Management
- Knowledge Management System Development Project, Launching and Education
- HR Planning / Recruiting / Staffing
- HR Management and Support
- Knowledge Management System Development Project and Facilitation
- Adult Education(Knowledge Management Lecturing / Workshop Facilitator)
Labor Relationship Management, HR Planning, Wage and Welfare Negotiation Planning, Organization Development
Very friendly, gave detailed explanations, and was willing to answer any and every question I had. I enjoyed the first class!
He is not only a talented teacher but also a genuinely knowledgeable person. Looking forward to continuing with my Korean with Cheol.
Cheol Hong has a genuine talent for teaching language. I am an experienced teacher of many years and I can see this clearly. I have known him personally as well as professionally and am always impressed by his sincerity and the clarity of his thinking. He is also, patient and willing to work hard for students, and these are characteristics of the most effective teachers. I have no doubt that whoever his students might be, he will provide satisfactory instruction for accomplishing their goals.+ Read More
Mr. Park Cheol Hong has been a good friend for more than a year now. I know him to have an admirable knowledge of Korea, its language, history and culture. Thus, not only does he deftly handle the essentials of the spoken and written word, he knows how these go in the complex social structure of native speakers where knowledge is assumed. This is an immense benefit for those wishing to understand the language as well as the nuances of interaction, for Korea is rigorously constructed culture.
I heartily recommend Mr. Park for those who want to learn Korean. He adjusts the learning pace according to the student and is very accommodating to the individual. A great teacher!