I am an English and Spanish teacher and translator. I have been teaching Spanish as a second language for few years now and I love the chance of helping people communicate in my native language. Helping with grammar, pronunciation and giving useful tips for a good communication experience are my favorite areas.
I love when students participate and are not afraid of making mistakes. After all, that’s how you learn a language!
Spanish Lessons for non native speakers
Teaching English to Spanish speakers. Private English lessons and personalized follow-up.
· Spanish · Online Mic didn't work but he made it easy and rescheduled me for tomorrow when I get a headset
· Spanish · Online
· Spanish · Online Carlos was absolutely fantastic. He quickly assessed my level of understanding and my ability to speak Spanish and catered the lesson accordingly. Additionally Carlos spoke clearly and concisely so I could understand him perfectly. He followed up the lesson with written notes so I could review what we covered. Really good teacher. Muchas gracias Carlos!
· Spanish · Online Carlos challenges me to not be shy and express myself to speak Spanish....whether I'm wrong or right. He is very knowledgeable and can easily explain words or sentences or concepts in terms that I can easily understand. Enjoying lessons with Carlos very much.
· Spanish · Online He's great with my kids! Very patient
· Spanish · Online He's an excellent conversation teacher. Always something interesting to talk about!
· Spanish · Online Carlos is excellent. He's patient, punctual, and professional. His classes are well organized and build upon each other. Carlos is highly recommended.
· Spanish · Online The kids are really enjoying the instruction!
· Spanish · Online Excellent venue for me to learn Spanish! Carlos has a gift for teaching busy individuals while individualizing the lessons to a specific person! Gracias Carlos!
· Spanish · Online great!