- Teaches students:
- Ages 18+
- Teaching since:
- September 2005
Connoisseurship of Massage Techniques. Using Oriental Bodywork, Meridian Yoga & Incarnation Theology to attune one’s spiritual wellness by attuning one's body wellness.
Apprenticeship in the praxis of mystagogy under the spiritual guidance of Rev. Juan Luis Calderón, STL has allowed me to appreciate and reflect on experiential opportunities within the Spanish-speaking community in both, East and West Coasts of the United States. This on-going learning has been pivotal in my professional developing as a licensed massage therapist seeking for relationships present in diverse spiritual traditions and their impact in healthcare.
Teacher Assistantship has allowed me to refine my ability to lead one-on-one and small group lessons, which has been key empowering my abilities as an instructor.
Among the responsibilities entrusted to me in this capacity, I would like to mention:
- Syllabus and course drafting and preparation of conference/lecture/class materials.
- Holding “Office Hours” (virtual or live) for one-on-one tutoring and collecting materials.
- Arranging for media services in the classroom/auditorium.
- Supporting conference/lecture/class speaker/presenter providing information and additional resources for participants.
- Delivering and/or teaching lesson plans for private tutoring provided by speaker/presenter.
Demonstration of appreciation for culture and leadership in prayer.
Peer Supervision in the practice of Spiritual Companioning and Guided Retreat.
From April 2003 to June 2004
Introduction to the practice of spiritual exercises
Introduction to the practice of spiritual companionship
Introduction to the 19th Annotation, Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
Level 1 and Level 2