- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
I am an American- Israeli, fluent both in English and Hebrew.
I offer Hebrew after school programs.
When I teach Hebrew I engage in activities such as cooking activities/DIY/art/culture/music and a lot more than just studying through books.
Who does it fit?
- This is especially suitable for families who would like their children to be exposed to the Hebrew language, the Israeli culture and other kids speaking and studying the language, but for various reasons the family does not have enough time between school and work to really speak and practice the language.
- This is suitable for families who want their child to be exposed to Hebrew, not necessarily in the religious aspect.
- This is suitable for a family that wants their child to learn Hebrew effectively, in a slightly different way.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 3+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I truly love children and have much experience teaching/nannying and have worked at a kindergarten.
I taught both English and Hebrew in various locations all around the world such as China, Israel, Thailand and the US.
An online English teacher to young students fro China.
The job requires:
-To be very theatrical and funny in order to keep the kids engaged.
-Teaching early mornings (4am)
-Communicating most times in sign language and utilizing TPR (Total physical response) in order to teach the students who their main language is Chinese.
Teaching English to speakers of other languages, the teaching of English as a second or foreign language.
I have tried for years to learn Hebrew, and I really struggled in till I met Sarah, who made the learning fun and easy… We started by learning the alphabet and reading before speaking… This helped me a great deal!! She is the best teacher !!+ Read More