- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hola! I am Paloma, I am from Spain and I have been living in Boston for the past three years. I am currently in the Pd.D. Program in Spanish at Boston Universty, where I am also an instructor of Spanish.
I have tutored students since I was an undergrad. Prior to moving to the States I completed a Master in Education at the University of Zaragoza and I taught in a Spanish high school.
I love teaching Spanish and the culture(s) that come with it. If you are thinking about starting the language, you want to improve your grammar and vocabulary or you would like to become more fluent, we can work together!
I also love teaching to children.
· Spanish · Online I had such an amazing first lesson, i cant wait to meet again next week. .
· Spanish · Online Very helpful and tailored lesson to my needs.
· Spanish · Online You should definitively choose Paloma as your spanish teacher ! Her classes are great and really motivating, she adapts all the classes to your needs. I learned the basics of spanish very quickly thanks to her teaching skills, even though I had no experience with spanish.
· Spanish · In studio Paloma is very professional. She does a great job finding different reaching strategies to accommodate different learning styles. She is supportive and makes the lesson fun. Every lesson with Paloma passes by very quickly!
· Spanish · In home Paloma is an awesome teaching. Her communicating abilities are just mind blowing. I wish I had know her before because she is one of the best instructors I have ever had. She focuses in grammar and vocabulary just enough so that you can start speaking. Before you know it you will be speaking to her about any topic! ¡Gracias, Paloma!
· Spanish · In home I have been struggling with my English communication skills for a few years. I know learning languages is always a challenge, but it was being too difficult for me. I have been learning with Paloma for the last couple of years, and now that she lives in the States, we keep our weekly meeting in Skype. She is so nice! She is always kind and helpful, so patient when I don’t understand or a grammatical structure is giving me a hard time.
I would totally recommend her – I am even writing in English here, isn’t that amazing?
· Spanish · In home I love classes with Paloma. She is very dynamic and so classes are far from boring. She takes the time to listen to your need and plans the classes accordingly so I always feel I make the most of my time to her. She also gives me sometimes some homework so that I double my practice. She is the best! I would definitely recommend her as a teacher!
· Spanish · In studio ¡Hola! Paloma is great!! Kind, patient and also fun. She is very organized and clear when she speaks. She is from Spain but know a lot about Latinoamerica too. She will teach you about the varieties of Spanish langauge.
She makes you talk if that if what you want to learn, but first she will give you the tools to do so.