Males 10 to 18
Hola! I am a native Spanish speaker originally from Panama and received a Bachelor degree in Humanities (Spanish language) from The University of Panama and a Teaching Certification in Middle Level from ISAE University, Panama. I have over ten years of experience teaching Spanish language with students of different ages and different level of knowledge.
· Spanish · Online Miriam was very helpful, ready to correct me, and I did get tongue-tied a few times. I understood most of what she said, and we laughed.
· Spanish · Online Mirian is a great teacher. She is caring and patient with her students. She always tries to accommodate and help. Highly recommend her.
· Spanish · Online Mirian is amazing. She is extremely patient and informative. She will always explain a concept several times if you need her too. You can ask her questions outside of class, and she will reply.
· Spanish · Online Mirian is a terrific instructor. She is very patient and willing to adjust her lessons to meet my needs. She will even spend extra time finding information for me or answering my questions outside of class. She goes above and beyond each and every week. I look forward to continuing my lessons with her far into the future.
· Spanish · Online She's amazing and great
· Spanish · Online The first class was very good!
· Spanish · In home I just had my first lesson with Mirian and it was GREAT. She was very patient and very informative. She came prepared with exercises for us to go through and we cover a lot in the hour we spent together. I look forward to working with her over the next few months to become fluent in speaking Spanish.
· Spanish · Online Mirian was wonderfully prepared, provided additional learning materials, and was extremely patient with me throughout the lesson. I am looking forward to many continued lessons together!!
· Spanish · Online Mirian has been a great help in dealing with my high school spanish assignments.
She works around what I need to do to complete my school work,
and goes over what I need to do to prepare for class verbal assignments.
But most importantly, she is very patient, not rushing, and making sure I understand the assignment.
She makes learning spanish more easier and clearer.
Give her a chance, and you will not be disappointed!
· Spanish · In home Mirian is wonderful. Very experienced and kind with my children. They really enjoyed themselves and learned a lot right from the first lesson.