- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi! My name is Laura and I have been teaching professionally, in one capacity or another since I graduated from college in 1998. I currently design knit and crochet patterns for Coats & Clark (the largest craft manufacturer in the world). My mother taught me to knit and crochet at such a young age that I don’t remember a time when I haven’t known how to knit or crochet. In 2010 I began teaching needle-crafts, as well as selling the same items I’d been making and giving away to loved ones for many years. I also began creating and selling hand spun yarn. I have been developing and designing patterns since 2013. Once you start knitting, the possibilities are endless!
Design knit and crochet projects for beginners to advanced craft-persons using Red Heart and other Coats & Clark brand yarns.
Spin, Dye, Knit, Crochet, and Teach on commission.
Translate mid-19th century patterns for contemporary knitters.
Train professionals at fortune 500 companies on all Claritas software platforms, design training materials, schedule training sessions, manage training team located through-out the USA.
Train professionals on computer systems developed by my team.
The Craft Yarn Council (CYC) represents the leading yarn companies, accessory manufacturers, magazine, book publishers, and consultants in the yarn industry. For more than 30 years the Council has sponsored a wide range of promotional and educational programs.
· Crocheting · Online Very easy to work with. Good communication.
· Crocheting · In studio I purchased this session for my Mom as a Christmas present. Laura was very personable, patient, and informative. She gave several tips and tricks. She listens well too. I would highly recommend her as an instructor.
· · Laura is an amazing teacher!