- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
I am a professional singer, songwriter, actor, and teacher. I graduated from Coastal Carolina University with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Musical Theatre (with a minor in Spanish)! Originally from North Carolina, I moved to New York City in order to pursue my dream of being an actress! Upon my arrival in New York, I quickly found that I also have an incredible passion for songwriting and teaching. Currently, I am pursuing a career in music and working as a teacher.
If you choose to study voice with me, you can expect to improve your technique weekly using a variety of vocal warm ups and songs. Because every person's voice is just as unique as they are, we will work through your individual strengths and opportunities for growth as well as work towards building up your repertoire - all while helping you gain more and more confidence in your vocal abilities!
If you are interested in studying acting with me, you can expect to read lots of plays/musicals, as well as work through a slew of monologues! We can work on material that I find for you or we can work through whatever you need to prepare for your next audition! I can help you find compelling objectives and beats and help bring your character to life!
In my Spanish lessons, you can expect to work through grammar, speaking, reading, and writing. I learned Spanish through an immersive academic program (K-12) and then I minored in Spanish in college so I not only have an understanding of the language from an academic standpoint but I also have been speaking Spanish for nearly the entirety of my life! I have worked with beginner Spanish speakers to native Spanish speakers helping with grammar and writing skills. We will work together to build up your confidence in speaking and understanding Spanish and before you know it, we'll be able to have our lessons fully in Spanish!
I am looking forward to meeting you and working with you soon!!
• Manage Pre-K and Kindergarten classes on a weekly basis including teaching
the “Big God Story” lesson
• Engage and stimulate young minds in a way that welcomes deep, anyalytical
and theological thinking
• Create new kid-friendly worship songs that directly reflect the weekly
• Entrusted with the responsibility of picking up children from school and taking them to various after school activities
• Prepare quick and nutritious meals for lunch and/or dinner
• Maintain composure and household safety to ensure that the children have a great time and experience minimal separation anxiety
• Developed curriculum used in teaching hundreds of students ages 4 months
to 7 years
• Led numerous enriching classes including immersive Spanish, art, music,
science, and Karate
• Developed and maintained parent/teacher relationships through daily
conferences, classroom follow ups, and weekly email updates
Worked with a variety of college students, assisting them with their Spanish assignments ranging from basic to advanced Spanish.
Saw students excel in their understanding and appreciation of the Spanish language.
• Crafted engaging classes to teach hundreds of students ages 2 to 14 years in a variety of subjects
• Taught classes like creative movement, circus and clowning, acting, and voice while maintaining a classroom aspect with practical readings, writings, and hands-on artistic ventures
• Created final performances for parents to see what the children had learned, giving students the opportunity to develop their own theatrical performance pieces