Hello, my name is Jason. I began tutoring at Windward Community College while taking classes towards a bachelor's degree in information and computer science.
I can help with:
My specialty is in Web programming.
My experience started in helping iCan program participants master entry level mathematics and language arts. I also helped many students pursuing degrees in either computer science or engineering with programming and networking courses. I am now employed in the IT industry and teach what I've learned to others in the community.
I exercise patience and try to be easy going. Sessions are relaxed and productive. I understand technical material can be challenging and I try to explain things simply and clearly and I welcome questions. I look forward to helping you reach your goals.
Computer Networking Certification
General IT Certification
ACM, the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. ACM provides the computing field's premier Digital Library and serves its members and the computing profession with leading-edge publications, conferences, and career resources.
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.
· Java · Online Great Experiance
· Java · Online
· Computer Programming · Online It was all great except the network connections and the video kept going off.
· Java · Online Great lesson
· C Programming · In studio Jason worked with me during the first few weeks of my C/C++ programming course. C was incredibly difficult for me to grasp at first (I have 2+ years in Java prior to this), especially with the concept of pointers and tracing. Jason was patient with me as he provided me different verbal examples of how to understand pointers (and how to implement that code). What was most helpful was how he helped me to learn to trace the stack while a program runs. The method was simple (using a dry erase board and creating the stack on a written table), but his patience with me and constant practice and reinforcement made the entire concept easy by the time I reached the end of the course.
I would use Jason again for tutoring in the subject of C, and also his knowledge of PHP.
· C Programming · In studio He is one of the best tutor I've ever had for my C-programming assignments!
He seems have a lot of experience in programming.
He is very patient so you can ask him any questions you have!
· Java · Online Great Knowledge on Java Script, Good in teaching and explaining the lesson for Java script.