- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a polyglot, translator, teacher, and game designer, specializing in Scandinavian Languages, Yiddish and also a host of rarely taught languages. If you would like to learn a rarer language, such as Icelandic, Greenlandic, Breton or Tok Pisin (see my list below), it can be arranged via the site. Contact me via the question form for any subject for more details.
Yiddish / Hebrew / English teacher and translator. Also gave some Krakow city tours and tours of the Galicia Jewish Museum.
· Finnish · Online Jared is really very patient and helpful!
· Yiddish · Online Jared is a super tutor in my opinion. He cares and he knows his subject well . Took my first class with him and it went great plus he makes it fun so there you go
· Hebrew · Online Jared is very professional, helpful, and humble. He definitely wants your feedback and is willing to adapt according to your request.
· Yiddish · Online Jared is very knowledgeable, however he talks fast which just shows how smart he is. First class so far great
· Swedish · Online Jared is a very knowledgeable teacher who works hard to make every lesson fun. He is very easy going, which makes the language learning process (and all of its inevitable mistakes) much less frightening.
· Swedish · Online Fantastic -- Jared puts you at ease. Learning via Skype was much more efficient than in a classroom.
· Norwegian · Online Very positive and encouraging - I look forward to more lessons with Jared!
· Swedish · Online Jared did an outstanding job with my socially anxious 15-year-old. He gave a lot of feedback, was clear, and made the lesson fun.
· Finnish · Online Jared is very knowledgeable. My only minor criticism is that because he is knowledgeable, he talks very fast, and it sometimes can be difficult to write everything down. However, this is to be expected over Skype, particularly since he cannot see when one is writing and when one is not. He also knows a lot of websites with Finnish music, vocabulary drills, grammatical explanations, and news, all of which are good study aids.
· Finnish · Online Jared gave brilliant, very easy-to-understand explanations of complicated Finnish grammar points; thank you, Jared! :)