- Teaches students:
- Ages 16+
- Teaching since:
I Teach: basic commands/shortcuts, AutoCAD setup, layer control, custom settings, blocks, x-refs, scripts, 2D & 3D modeling, ext...
I am fully AutoCAD Certified in 2D and 3D modeling. I graduated from MCC with 2 Associates degrees and 2 certificates all based around drafting and mechanical design. I can teach/show you almost everything about AutoCAD. I have worked with AutoCAD 2016-2014 & AutoCAD LT. Back in college I sometimes gave private lessons to my students and help them learn the commands for our projects and show to the best and fastest way to achieve there goal. I have experience with beginner level - advanced level learners. My goal from teaching people is to show you how AutoCAD works and all of its shortcuts so that you can take the tools you learn and apply them in the best way possible.
- Hunter W.
• Archive documents in the Telonics data base system
• Draw assembly aid drawings and mechanical spec sheets for the assemblers and engineers
• Keep multiple projects well organized and deliver documents on time when needed
• Work closely with the engineers to solve problems and give ideas on future product changes
• Create Parts Lists for Telonics ordering department
• Edit/revise manuals, labels, images, ECO’s (Engineering Change Order), and much more...
• Send manufactures (T5) PWB layout data for new board creations/revisions
• Make sure the assemblers have the most current revision for documentation
• Inform ordering department when new parts need to be ordered for new product lines
• Create Telonics part numbers for new documents
• Assist students with their questions and/or concerns with AutoCAD
• Responsible for classroom environment to be safe, clean, and well stocked for students
• Perform any additional special tasks requested by MCC instructors
• AutoCAD Draftsman Contractor
• Help the company draft, design, and fix projects in the most efficient way possible
• Fix/revise architectural and plan site drawings
• Met with customer to discuss floorplan layout options of his house design
• Professionally designed floorplan edits per customer request
• Met deadline and presented completed floorplan to customer
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.+ Read More
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is an honors organization that recognizes and elevates high achievers. NSCS provides career and graduate school connections, leadership and service opportunities and gives out a million dollars in scholarships annually. NSCS members are deeply committed to scholarship, leadership and service and as a result, are impacting their campus and local communities every day.+ Read More