- Teaches students:
- Ages 16+
- Teaching since:
Basic and complex commands/shortcuts, AutoCAD setup, layer control, custom settings, blocks, x-refs, scripts, 2D & 3D modeling, ext... I also know the basics to Solid Works.
A little bit about myself:
I'm married, no kids yet. I have a professional job as a drafter where I work and use AutoCAD daily and create technical drawings that the engineers and assemblers use.
- Hunter W.
• Archive documents in the Telonics data base system
• Draw assembly aid drawings and mechanical spec sheets for the assemblers and engineers
• Keep multiple projects well organized and deliver documents on time when needed
• Work closely with the engineers to solve problems and give ideas on future product changes
• Create Parts Lists for Telonics ordering department
• Edit/revise manuals, labels, images, ECO’s (Engineering Change Order), and much more...
• Send manufactures (T5) PWB layout data for new board creations/revisions
• Make sure the assemblers have the most current revision for documentation
• Inform ordering department when new parts need to be ordered for new product lines
• Create Telonics part numbers for new documents
• Assist students with their questions and/or concerns with AutoCAD
• Responsible for classroom environment to be safe, clean, and well stocked for students
• Perform any additional special tasks requested by MCC instructors
• AutoCAD Draftsman Contractor
• Help the company draft, design, and fix projects in the most efficient way possible
• Fix/revise architectural and plan site drawings
• Met with customer to discuss floorplan layout options of his house design
• Professionally designed floorplan edits per customer request
• Met deadline and presented completed floorplan to customer
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.+ Read More
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is an honors organization that recognizes and elevates high achievers. NSCS provides career and graduate school connections, leadership and service opportunities and gives out a million dollars in scholarships annually. NSCS members are deeply committed to scholarship, leadership and service and as a result, are impacting their campus and local communities every day.+ Read More