- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
- October 2013
I am an American certified TEFL teacher, interested in working with children and adults to improve their English skills. I graduated from the New School University with a degree in Psychology. After college I moved to Madrid, Spain where I became certified to teach ESL. I taught ESL in Madrid for almost 2 years. I currently teach reading, writing and conversation classes to ESL students in NYC.
In my private classes I work hard to meet your goals and will cover everything and anything you would like to learn. I have experience with and can teach all levels from true beginner to advanced students. I tailer all my classes to my student's individual needs.
Whether you are looking to improve your writing skills, grow a bigger vocabulary, brush up on grammar or perfect your pronunciation I can help! I am hard working, organized, creative and personable and most importantly I LOVE teaching ESL!
• Taught intermediate and upper intermediate reading and writing for young adults.
• Taught conversation classes for all levels to improve fluency, pronunciation and confidence.
• Taught elementary, intermediate, upper intermediate and advanced classes for adults in company.
• Covered topics regarding current issues, politics, travel, idioms, phrasal verbs and business.
• Taught intermediate and upper intermediate classes for young adults.
• Covered topics regarding current issues, travel, idioms, colloquial language, idioms and phrasal verbs.
Certified Teacher in English as a Foreign Language
TESOL International Association’s mission is to advance professional expertise in English language teaching and learning for speakers of other languages worldwide.