Christopher teaches: Ages 5 and up
Teaching since: August 2008
Last sign in: More than two months
2nd year medical student with BS in Biology and MS in Toxicology. English speaking with 4 yrs Anatomy, 4 yrs Physiology teaching, 2 yrs coaching Baseball. Love teaching and interacting with students of any age.
Just a little about me
· Anatomy · Online Very knowledgable and great infraction!
· · Online Chris is extremely knowledgeable in Anatomy and Physiology. He explains the big picture as well as all the fine details. He is very friendly and is able clearly explain the areas I am struggling with. I give him an A+.
· Anatomy and Physiology · In studio I'm a student of Chris' from way back and was asked to write a review. He was awesome! Half the time I just skipped lecture and just went to his review session. He made everything logical and easy to follow. I highly recommend him as an instructor.
· Anatomy · Online Christopher was excited and really, really knowledgeable about anatomy and physiology. He used alot of analogies and answered question after question. Great sessions!
· Anatomy and Physiology · Online Mr. Schrupp was a very patient teacher. He worked with me on my course work and was very adaptable to different learning styles.