- Teaches students:
- Ages 7+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
What I teach:
- How to thread and care for your machine
- Easily fix machine problems like skipped stitches, needle breaks, tension troubles etc...
- How to choose fabrics, threads and other materials that will keep your machine running at full capacity and result in quality projects
- Recognize and utilize the best sewing machine feet to achieve the desired results
- Learn the basics of installing zippers, sewing buttonholes and constructing perfect hems
- Create beautiful embellishments like scallops, ruches, smocking, pin tucks ets...
Detailed yet easy-to-understand explanations of the essence of draping and patternmaking!
Learn basic design principles–dart manipulation, added fullness, and contouring– providing students with all the relevant information necessary to create designs with accuracy regardless of their complexity.
- One of a kind pieces that YOU designed!
- Create 'Knock offs' of your favorite pieces
- Complete fitting corrections on your own garments
FASHION ILLUSTRATION! (Traditional or Computer aided)
Learn the basics of fashion illustration!
Step-by-step drawing lessons that cover the fundamentals of fashion illustration. i.e. Drawing head and body proportions, choosing colors, and much more.
+ Learn how to create proportional TECHNICAL flat sketches!
Learn the basics of computer-aided design in the fashion world!
Easily create and edit designs of your choice on the computer in Adobe Illustrator!
Assisted the design team in various departments.
Trying to learn some tips and tricks to start some of my passion projects. Brandi was really helpful and her rate is so fair! I would highly suggest!! Thanks again, Brandi!
WOW! All I can say is can you also babysit?? I have never seen my daughter so interested in a craft! You really brought a passion out in her and I am very appreciative. Brandi came to our house in Los Angeles to teach my daughter some of the basics for sewing (trying to find a hobby!) and she is already excited for the next class. Brandi really helped bring out a passion within her for this craft. While listening in (and trying a few things myself - haha) I saw how great of a teacher Brandi is and all I can say is THANK YOU and we’ll be scheduling again!+ Read More