- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Thank you for checking out my page. I have been in the fashion industry for over 10 years and I am still currently working in it and i have been sewing since the age of 7. I have a childrens custom dress making business that i run out of my home which will be the studio where i will be teaching you from. I have a degree from Parson School for design and have taken several courses at Fashion Institute of Technology.
Why Choose me:
- You can get hands on private classes in the comfort of your own home
- You will learn basic hand sewing techniques
- Learn how to make a pattern from scratch to finished sample
- Learn how to operate a sewing Machine
- I also do Mommy and daughter classes - just ask about it.
· Sewing · In studio Beatrice is very nice, patient and makes me feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable and willing to go slow to make sure I get it right. I'm very happy with Beatrice!
· Sewing · In studio I recently took classes with Beatrice. I'm a beginner at this and very pleased with her knowledge, patience and passion for sewing. She always make sure you understand what your doing before your lesson ends. She's a great teacher and wonderful person. Her passion for it makes me look forward to my next lesson. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
· Sewing · In studio It was my pleasure to have beatrice as a teacher she shared her knowledge,skills and understanding. Mrs. Beatrice was well organized she had material, patterns, all tools needed to get to work. She explained step by step and hands-on at my speed as a new sewing student. I look forward to telling my friends and family my experience i had with beatrice.