- Teaches students:
- Ages 18+
- Teaching since:
A life long New Yorker, I have been teaching my favorite subjects even before it became a way to make income. I have been working with computers and tech since I was young and love to teach what I know.
As a professional, I've been consulting businesses of all sizes since 2000 and much of that was training and documenting skills and process. I bring positivity and patience along with my experience and skill.
Let me know if you have any questions!
● Technical relationship management
● Technical Consultant to Sales teams
● Engineering escalation support
● On-boarding of new data partners supporting pre-sales, implementation, and post-sales
● Development of process, vendor team, and documentation
● Provide feedback and feature requests to product management
● Consulting on technology solutions, web strategy, technology optimization.
● Implementation 3r d party internal productivity systems.
● Implementation, maintenance, and training on 3r d party website systems.
● Design and implementation of custom websites.
● Design and installation of wired networks.
● Hardware and software troubleshooting.
● Produce online content including graphics, images, website modules, slide shows, new project specifications, and other online content.
● Maintain and troubleshoot legacy code and pages. Ongoing refactoring of modules in cleaner code.
● Designed new landing page templates for site sections. Worked with FatWire development team in code cleanup to ensure pixel perfect reproduction of the templates in the CMS system.
● Production of 5-7 Newsletters on a weekly basis for 2 years. Developed updated templates and streamlined process.
● Training plan for transition of Newsletters. Trained Print Production team on CMS, basic HTML coding, and basic photo manipulation. Full documentation, class sessions, individual training sessions, and ensured a successful transition.
● Graphic production for the conversion of the print magazine to the online version (weekly)