Hello, my name is Adler Romero. I am a 3d artist with a degree in Game art & Design, and over 5 years of experience in Games both digital and analog, animation, collectible figures and 3d printing. I currently teach part time at the Art Institute of California - Orange County, as well as teach privately online. Outside from teaching I am a small business owner that I manage from my home. We prototype and manufacture very small runs of collectible figures. Trying to help smaller artist get there characters and brands seen in a physical form.
On my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, I have beautiful twin daughters and one amazing fiance that are my world. I also enjoy playing video games, doing martial arts, being outdoors, and learning more skills to make me a better artist and teacher.
· Sculpture · Online Adler is patient with me while also trying to push me forwards in the same moment, great to talk to about the lessons or even just normal things, sometimes it starts to seem more like I'm just getting some pointers from a friend instead of learning from a teacher. He knows what he is doing and knows that I can only do so much at times, he guides me through the lesson instead of just teaching it like most teachers I know of. Starting off he was able answer my repetitive questions about something that he might do without thinking, and will describe what he wants of me while teaching, not always serious or just going off on his own, expecting others to know exactly what he is doing. A great teacher and more like a friend than teacher at times.
· Sculpture · In studio Adler is a great instructor that really knows his stuff. He is a super friendly person to talk to and his knowledge will greatly help students at any of their level.
· Sculpture · In studio Adler is a teacher who I'm fortunate enough to also call a friend. He is very passionate about art, is a very positive influence, and fun to be around. He doesnt sugar coat his critiques on your work but isnt harsh about it either. He gives many good pointers and advice, knowing how guide students to better foundations and improvement.
· Sculpture · Online Adler is not only a great instructor but an awesome person. He'll work with you one on one and really help understand the subject clearly. He helped me understand zbrush more than an actual school course did, at least for me.
· Sculpture · Online I had several online lessons with Adler, he was patient, professional and made it very easy to learn. I started out knowing nothing about zbrush and within just a few lessons, I was sculpting, posing and detailing my own models. Would highly recommend his tuition!