I am a passionate, value added teacher with experience in prominent and diverse industries. With formal training in Industrial Engineering and Mathematics I bring a technical skill set while also having very good communication and teaching practices. I am relaxed and I remain positive. I truly want you to learn. I will not be satisfied with a lesson until you feel satisfied. At home, meet me, or online!
My main skillset is Microsoft Excel. I have identified over 75 million in savings for companies through data analysis. I have created working dashboards in Excel for SpaceX. And much more, see my LinkedIn for technical inquiries. I will enable you to be an Excel Wizard.
• Automated process for small furniture company reducing process time by 95% and streamlining records.
• Standardized reporting for BCAE through SQL and Excel.
• Created online course for Excel Tricks, 2.5 million followers.
• Teach adults 1-on-1 on reintroduction to the workforce.
• Tutor mathematics for Chyten Education to keep teaching all ages.
• Tested and installed new models, simulations and analytics into the production process.
• Set standards for CTM & TWS scheduling software to ensure successful installs and minimize production breaks.
• Implemented workflow improvements and took a leadership role in driving process changes.
• Debugged real time production issues with a 24/7 upkeep across a range of technologies and applications.
• Supported a multi-billion dollar business with a small team of three.
• Started standardization projects in employee on-boarding and change management.
• Led the team expansion in new employee recruiting and hiring.
• Collected data from multiple departments to complete bi-weekly demand file. (1M+ data points.)
• Calculated and identified savings up to $60 million based on cost avoidance and inventory positions.
• Utilized MapPoint and Excel to create shortest path algorithms.
• Worked alongside planners to analyze demand data and forecast stocking levels.
• Procured and implemented MapPoint software for logistics team.
• Led value stream projects in order to reduce part movement and ramp up production.
• Created automated Excel workbooks to act as lead boards and Kanban systems.
• Observed current processes and rebalanced work, leading to re-layouts and work order splitting.
• Researched and designed new floor rack models to reduce floor space and promote ergonomics.
• Organized and directed 5S training sessions while also auditing production areas for 5S.
• Completed Six Sigma training and submitted a project to achieve Six Sigma certification.
• Improved factory layout with $100,000.00 budget to optimize part flow.
• Implemented Kanban systems for new production processes to reduce time waited for inventory.
• Organized Kaizen Blitz tasks and safety enhancements to enhance the manufacturing floor.