[Please Note - my calendar of availability currently shows no availability, however I am available for sessions, it is just that currently my schedule varies from week to week - so please contact me to schedule lessons]
I have been sculpting, mold-making and casting in silicones, rubbers, plastics and metals for over 15 years, and 3D Modeling and 3D Printing for over 7 years. In addition I also use metal fabrication, electroplating & electronics to augment these skills and together they allow me to create everything from costume accessories to car parts including: silicone Halloween masks, theater/film props, FX makeup appliances, resin & metal jewelry, custom car & motorcycle parts, scale models, toys and gadgets, just to name a few.
I currently run three small businesses: two that create custom and made-to-order products, Parts Revival, Pan's Devil Horns, and the third, uMakerIt Studios, is a Maker Space and Learning Center for 'Makers' of all types and levels of skill and experience.
Ultimately, my true passion is teaching and inspiring people to embrace their creative side so they can make amazing things to brighten and improve their own lives and the lives of the people around them.
· Jewelry Design · In studio I thoroughly enjoyed my lesson with Jonathan, and am looking forward to working with him in future lessons. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in his craft, and he also is great guy to learn from.
· Jewelry Design · In studio Excellent. Our expectations were far exceeded, and we are looking forward to the next class.
· Jewelry Design · In studio Jonathan is such an amazing person, so patient, so kind. He helps you understand how to to do everything step by step. I had no idea what i was doing it when i started and now i'm selling jewelry thanks to him!:D
This class is amazing. I will attend all the classes!:D
· Jewelry Design · In studio The class was very interesting and informative! We made several items that day. I brought some stuff of my own but ended up using what they had there. I love my resin jewelry. I would definitely take another class here!
· Jewelry Design · In studio The class was awesome I really enjoyed it I learned a lot the teacher was very easy to fallow and it was so much fun! I love the Resin Jewelry I made in the class and went home and made more I will definitely be taking more of the classes they have there!
· Jewelry Design · In studio I loved this class!! I have never taken a class like this before so I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at how every stage was explained so that an inexperienced student, such as myself could understand. The instructions also translated into practice very well. Meaning, as I performed the next step, the light bulb would go off and I would see exacting what the instructer meant. All supplies are there for you to use, each creating station is well layed out and the variety of trinkets available seemed endless. Making it hard to decide which to use :)
I must say, I was very impressed with the instructions and the relaxed atmosphere in the studio. Good friendly, informative and creative class!
· Jewelry Design · In studio Great Class.
Learned so much.
Jonathan was a patient and informative teacher.
Will be taking the next class.
· Jewelry Design · In studio Johnathan was extremely helpful and patient, especially when I had messed up and spilled glitter on myself! He walked my clumsy way to a bunch of really awesome necklaces. He will literally "teach you like a 5 year old" in his beginner class so you'll get all the basics