Hello, my name is Ashley and I am experienced and excited to lead you or your child on a journey in the visual arts!
* I have taught drawing and painting to children as young as 5 and adults as old as 88! I have been able to teach them basic composition with the use of light and dark colors, shadows, contrast in size varying with object placement.
* I am familiar and have experience using several different mediums of art including but not limited to; acrylic, oil, chalk pastels, oil pastels, watercolor and watercolor pencils, sculpture with clay, and more!
* I have worked with children with developmental disabilities & seniors, and I am proficient in teaching and relating to all different ages and learning styles.
· Drawing · In home Ashley has been providing private art classes to my 2nd grader, 6th grader and husband in our home. She is an amazing teacher that brings inspiration and fun to all of the classes. I recommend Ashely to anyone that wants to develop his or her art skills and have fun at the same time.
· Drawing · In studio My two eldest daughters, aged 11 and 8, took lessons from Ashley and I am so happy with the results. I loved how she taught them to see the shapes and proportion of their subjects objectively. My girls are so different and Ashley worked well with both. She's patient, kind, and knowledgeable!