- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
Learn how to build and design your Wordpress website WITHOUT code! It's no longer necessary to learn coding skills in order to create an attractive, professional, functional and compelling website. I've been working with WordPress since 2010, building and designing numerous sites for myself and other entrepreneurs. I'll teach you everything you need to know to build your site from scratch and design it beautifully. I also teach how to use certain tools to make tech easy for you so you can overcome your tech-phobia! Each lesson is tailored to your specific questions, struggles, and website goals. You'll walk away with the confidence to create and design your own business website and be proud to show it off to prospective clients & customers, colleagues, family, and friends.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 20+
- Teaching since:
I'm a WordPress Expert & Consultant specializing in Divi (the most popular WordPress theme in the world), as well as the online strategy necessary for effective business websites.
I've been working with WordPress since 2009 (I taught myself how to build my very first Wordpress website in late 2009 and launched it in 2010 - it was A LOT harder back then! So I come from the era of truly building a Wordpress site from scratch and then learning how to make it MUCH easier these days).
I then took tech/web design courses in 2012 and 2013 to hone my skills and launch my first online business offering Techie VA and Web Design services to other entrepreneurs.
From 2014 to today (literally 2019) I've been taking online business and marketing courses to continue to build my knowledge for my own business as well as teaching others.
In 2015 I started teaching other entrepreneurs everything I know about Wordpress and online business. And now I'm ready to teach you! :)
Outside of my education and experience, I am genuinely passionate about your passions, your gifts, the message you have to share, and ultimately helping you share your greatness with the world.
Overall, I’m passionate about people SHOWING UP in the world to do what they were meant to do and live the lives they were meant to live. For many of us, this includes online business and what I like to call "Passionpreneurship".
The technical and strategic aspects of these ventures should NOT hold us back from making a difference and achieving greatness.
This is why I’m also passionate about MAKING TECHNOLOGY DOABLE so we can remove the roadblocks that may be holding you back from doing your important work in the world.
I'm here to teach Wordpress for this very reason, to make things as achievable as possible for all those who really want it and are willing to do what it takes to get it.
I offered 1-on-1 services, tutorial e-books, guides and e-courses that teach the following:
1) How to setup, design, customize and maintain your WordPress website for your business.
2) How to set up and use the resources you need to run your online business in order to get paid, build and nurture your email list, and more.
3) The technical how-to's and necessary resources to create digital products, programs, etc. for your clients and customers.
4) How to create automated client intake & purchase delivery systems so your online business runs like a well-oiled machine, giving you freedom, efficiency, and happy customers
5) Online marketing 101 so you can get your business website out there and reach the people who need and want what you have.
Offering Web Design & Techie VA Services
Custom WordPress Website Package:
- Website Personality Questionnaire – You’ll fill this out so we can both be clear on your wants, needs, brand messaging and personality of your website.
- WordPress website built from the ground up customized based on your brand personality and business needs (includes Domain & Hosting setup, all you need to do is purchase them, I’ll handle the rest).
- Up to 5 pages of your content (you provide the content, I will layout the pages).
- Customized header image to promote your brand.
- My Business Website Essential plugins installed & configured.
- Website Backup & Security Protection
- Freebie Opt-in Form placed on your site (includes new list setup & welcome autoresponder/follow up message done in Aweber only)
- 1-hour training call with instructions on how to use and maintain everything.
Techie VA Services include everything listed in the Techie VA listing below...
WordPress Website, Blog & Newsletter Management:
Updating, scheduling, editing, formatting and arranging content layout for the following...
- All website content and features on pages, sidebar, header, footer, etc.
- Landing page/sales page content and features as new products, services and programs arise
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly blog posts
- Opt-in form creation for email marketing program
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly newsletters
- Welcome messages to be delivered to subscribers immediately after sign up
- Freebies delivered to subscribers (can be email content, PDF, link to web page, etc.)
- Autoresponder series delivered to subscribers over a period of days/weeks
- Solo-mailers – direct email promotion to your list for a product or service as new projects arise
- Affiliate marketing emails
Internet Marketing Support:
- Website SEO plugins, keywords, description, etc.
- Setting up and customizing social media profiles
- Scheduling pre-written posts and links to be shared on social media profiles
Content Editing & Formatting:
- Proofreading & editing written content on websites, documents, PDFs, scheduled emails, blog posts, etc.
- Formatting and arranging the layout of all publicly shared content and documents
- Checking and updating all links to be sure they are working properly and directed to the correct location
- Ensuring that your passion and vision (in the form of written content) will be effectively delivered to your audience so that your message is clearly and accurately communicated.
Client Relations & Project Management:
- New client procedures – creating, editing, formatting and sending contracts, welcome packages, first steps, etc.
- Client scheduling - setting up online client scheduling system and syncing it with personal calendar
- Virtual filing – using document and file-sharing resources for optimal organization
- Project management – setting up systems for productivity so that work continues to flow seamlessly and projects are effectively managed until completion
Summary: Provided website/social media management and event planning for volunteer non-profit organization. I exhibited organizational, technical and interpersonal skills including project management, database management, volunteer management, personal assistance, and marketing.
- Administrative duties: Answer phones, greet visitors and volunteers, send and receive email correspondence with vendors, volunteers, and general public; data entry, database management & running reports; receive and process donations; create, draft and edit fundraising correspondence including brochures, letters and flyers.
- Website management: Create, edit and update website content, banners, pictures, links, and pages. Also created and managed the website for the organization’s largest event, the 2012 Adams Morgan Day Festival
- Social Media Management: Carry out marketing duties for social networking platforms, websites and online directories, writing newsletters and copy for promotional materials, maintain media contact lists.
- Volunteer Management duties: Supervise and assist in a variety of volunteer projects from implementation to closure of project, including email and media outreach and volunteer recruitment.
- Development duties: Assist in planning special fundraising and promotional business & community events throughout the year (i,e, Small Business Saturday - 11/2011, Random Acts of Kindness - 2/2012, & Restoration/Art Installation of Adams Morgan Call Boxes). Also assisted heavily in several areas for the 2012 Adams Morgan Day Festival.
As a Personal & Spiritual Development Blogger, I deliver valuable, engaging, and practical information to help inspire readers on their own journey to live their best lives.
As a Freelance Writer/Editor, I offer engaging and compelling writing services to people who are passionate about sharing their message with the world and in need of someone who can do it effectively.
As the Founder of Finding Hope Within,
- I have created the website and its content as well as,
- Writing all of the blog posts,
- Managing and updating all of the content, ads, banners, links, pages, etc.,
- Implementing marketing strategies on social networking platforms, websites, blogs, and online directories