Males 18 to 80
Be the boss! Take control of your digital camera. Tutoring sessions with Julie can help you learn the mysteries of digital photography, can jump start your creativity, or guide you along your journey in photography,
Our online sessions are proving to be VERY effective with significant cost savings in travel time, effort and productivity.
Julie earned the Photographic Craftsman degree in January 2014 and Certified Professional Photographer in May 2015 from Professional Photographers of America (PPA) .
These degrees are not merely pieces of paper. It means that Julie has met the standards of excellence set by PPA. She was awarded the Photographic Craftsman degree in recognition of her service to the photographic profession as an orator, author and mentor. The CPP designation demonstrates the knowledge and experience of a professional who has achieved and maintains a higher standard.
Julie's degrees and all the expertise it requires illustrates her accomplishments and talent as one of a select few.
Join Julie as she takes the mystery out of digital photography!
Julie has been an instructor for 10 years at Santiago Canyon College/Community Services offering creativity classes, Basic Digital Cameras, Introduction to Digital Photography, Stock Photography Basics, Introduction to Lightroom and Photoshop, and Night Photography.
JDP Photography has been providing professional photography services for over 25 years in Southern California. Julie teaches the business and art of photography locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally to all levels of photographers.
Julie earned this designation after completing an intensive program that measures her artistic and technical competence in the photography field. Professional Photographers of America currently recognizes fewer than 2,500 CPPs.
Julie has been awarded the Photographic Craftsman degree in recognition of her service to the photographic profession as an orator, author and mentor.
Julie’s degree—and all the expertise it requires—illustrates her accomplishments and talent as one of a select few.
Professional Photographers of America (PPA) is the world's largest non-profit photography association organized for professional photographers, by professional photographers…and with over 27,000 creative members in 50+ countries. Mission Statement: Creating a vibrant community of successful professional photographers by providing education, resources and industry standards of excellence.
· Photography · Online Julie's expertise as a teacher is wonderful - she is not only completely knowledgeable, but she is patient and has the fantastic ability to explain the most complex task in language that is clear and concise for the student to understand. My experience with Julie has been so amazing and I have learned so much - she has definitely taken me to the next level. Many thanks Julie.
· Photography · Online Julie is such a great instructor! She really takes the time to explain new concepts and has helped me figure out how to use my rather complicated camera. I am greatly enjoying my lessons with her and plan to have quite a few more! Absolutely worth the price!
· Photography · Online Awesome teacher!
· Photography · In studio I have taken about six classes so far from Julie and each time I go away with better knowledge of working my camera and processing photo's. Julie always takes the time to help each individual during class so they understand the concept. She always comes prepared for class and she always asked the students for their input on how to improve the class for the next group of students.
· Photography · Online Very personable and incredibly informative in the short amount of time we had. Definitely signing up for more classes!
· Photography · Online Julie was so clear in describing all the features, was patient and so knowledgeable. Looking forward to more classes with her.
· Photography · In studio Julie is an excellent instructor! I am a beginner and knew nothing about my camera and she explained everything thoroughly. She is also teaching me how to take pictures manually instead of using my automatic button function. I am looking forward to my next lesson with her.
· Photography · Online
· Photography · Online
· Photography · In studio Great class. Julie took her time and explained everything in detail. No question was left unanswered. Would highly recommend this class and any additional classes she teaches.