- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
My education began at age 14 at an Art school (I also studied with a private teacher at the same time) and then received my BA in Fine Arts, traditional drawing and painting major.
I have exhibited my work both in the US and Europe, my paintings are hanging in private and corporate collections all over the world.
Recently I have been also involved in more commercial projects and corporate advertising.
I teach my students the fundamentals that are the core value in both drawing and painting, analytical academic approach is applied at every class and students can see the results quickly in their work.
I believe anyone can learn how to draw and I say that with confidence - with the correct guidance!
- Create fine art for clients (oil paintings, charcoal drawings and sketches)
- Oil paintings for Galleries, West and East coast
- Commissioned artwork
- Prep work and framing for exhibitions
- Solo and group shows
- Create watercolors and etchings for Art consulting firms, clients include Fox studios and Mandalay Bay hotel.
- Corporate illustrator, Ad design for pharmaceutical marketing campaigns, posters and video ads.
- Teaching students privately and groups, portfolio preparation
- Painting and drawing Workshops