- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
C J Elsip is an internationally emerging Fine Artist with a uniquely distinctive style of work. Her highly intuitive use of colour and form resonates on the canvas, creating powerful, vibrant oil paintings which emanate with an exquisite sense of light, depth and dramatic presence.
Welcoming students of all ages and abilities, the artist combines a versatile, inspirational and intuitive approach with an extensive variety of effective drawing and painting techniques, encouraging you to stretch the boundaries of both creative medium and mind to discover, explore and develop your own personal, creative language.
Through hands on demonstration and individual guidance, discover time-honored, traditional and experimental drawing and painting techniques as you are guided on a fascinating creative journey of light, color, composition and depth.
· Oil Painting · In home C.J. Has so much to teach and knows how to step back and let someone learn and do. I perfectly enjoyed this lesson!
· Oil Painting · In home Carol has really helped me broaden my painting horizons, not just through learning new techniques, but also in just viewing art. I can now look at a painting in a gallery, know how it was created, and create something of my own based on what I see. She taught me so much in just a short time and has continued to be supportive of my work. Carol is truly a world-class instructor and artist.
· Painting · In studio I've been a hobby painter for years, not knowing what the actual methods were to paint. It was fun, but I wanted to learn some "real" techniques to take my painting to the next level. After viewing CJ's work, I was interested in what she could teach me. After the first lesson I was painting WAY BEYOND anything I had ever painted before. With some simple tools, tricks, and methods - I had a whole new set of skills to apply right away. Carol is extremely patient, and is always encouraging. Even with I thought what I wasn't doing, she pointed out moments and sections that I should repeat and do more of. In the end, my new creations were amazing, and I would recommend CJ to anybody wanting to take their painting to the next step on the masters path. She's the real deal. 7 out of 5 stars for this master instructor.