Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Access and compare detailed information about teaching style, experience, education, and more.
If for any reason you're not satisfied after your first lesson, we'll help you find another teacher or refund your entire purchase.
No matter where you live, chances are we can introduce you to an
amazing teacher in your neighborhood. You can take lessons in the
privacy of your own home or at your teacher's location. Start by
searching in your ZIP code to find teachers near you.
What if the teacher who best fits your needs is on the other side
of the country? No problem. Our online lesson platform connects
you with any teacher, anywhere. All you need is a reliable Internet
connection, a webcam, and a microphone.
Your search for the perfect teacher starts with the subject you'd like to learn and your ZIP code. From the list of recommended teachers, compare detailed information about each option before you make your teacher selection.
Take some time to review the teachers in our network. All of our teachers provide detailed profiles, including information about their background, specialties, and teaching style. You can also read reviews from past and current students.
Select your teacher and book online. After you book, your teacher will contact you directly to talk about your first lesson and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Acting, Ballroom Dance, Child Acting, Dance, Film Acting, Film and TV Acting, Latin Ballroom Dance, Modeling, Shakespearean Acting, Spoken Word, Stage Performance, Swing Dance, Tango, Theater Acting
Dedicated teaching artist with a passion for the arts and arts education.
1. Your lesson will always be geared toward what YOU want to learn, we will craft a curriculum that created to help you achieve your specific artistic goals.
2. You already possess the skills needed to be a great performer, my job is just to help you unearth them and guide you the in the proper direction towards performance success.
3. If my students annot learn the way I teach, then I will teach the way that they learn. If I say something that isn't clear, or isn't useful to you, I will ALWAYS re-explain, or say it a different way, until it is useful to you and something you know how to use for your benefit.
Choreography, Contemporary Dance, Dance, Dance Choreography, Hip Hop Dance, Jazz Dancing
I am a thirty year old female dance educator that has been teaching all forms of dance for many years. I am in charge of a competition team and have choreographed small groups, large groups, production numbers and solos. My dream is to fill today's youth with the passion that I had and still have for the arts and dance performance
ACT Math, ACT Science, Adobe Photoshop, Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Analytical Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Statistics, Arithmetic, Baking, Basic Math, Biochemistry, Biology, Bollywood Dancing, Cake Decorating, Calculus, Cartooning, Cell Biology, Ceramics, Chemistry, Choreography, College Admissions, Cooking, Dance, Dance Choreography, Desserts, Discrete Math, Elementary Math, English, ESL, Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Floral Arrangement, French, Genetics, Hair Braiding, Hair Styling, Hindi, Indian Cooking, Jewelry Design, Linear Algebra, Makeup, Math, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Molecular Biology, Nail Design, Piano, Pre Algebra, Pre Calculus, PSAT, SAT, Science, Scrapbooking, Study Skills, Test Prep, Trigonometry, Typing, Web Design
•Private one-on-one tutoring.
• Assisted a high-school student in understanding and implementing the fundamentals of pre-calculus, including but not limited to topics such as sets, conic sections, and complex analysis.
• Provided valuable assistance and guidance in the fields of test preparation, homework assignments, and career possibilities in the field of mathematics.
"Steven is very professional and extremely helpful. He always has a smile on and is serious about helping you phrase the music. I would highly recommend him to anyone."
"It's been really exciting so far! Jordan has been so helpful, so knowledgeable. I could not have found a better instructor and I'm getting better and better every day."
"My daughter's wedding was weeks away and I had never been able to dance a step. With Jenny's help, I came further than ever before in such short time in any subject."