San Bernardino, CA ESL Lessons
Looking for private in-home or in-studio ESL lessons? Our San Bernardino teachers are ready to get you started. Find your teacher today!
Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
View Full Profile
Experienced teacher in ESL, English, writing & comprehension, essay composition, and creative writing. Available to teach students of all experience levels and ages.
My ultimate goal will be to prepare you for the exciting journey of becoming a lifelong learner and where that knowledge will take you!
Lessons are ALWAYS structured to be engaging and impactful for my students.
After getting to know the student and their learning goals, I will tailor their learning benchmarks to be comfortably achieved for the student in a meaningful way.
I love working with students from all walks of life and can't wait to hear your story as well!
She has taught for Denver Public School District as a Guest Teacher and volunteered with nonprofit groups as Reading Partners - in which she successfully helped struggling elementary students get on-track with their corresponding reading levels - and working as a camp counselor for
No matter what, Rachel always looks forward to helping students achieve their educational goals and objectives. Her teaching style consists of patience, dedication, and discipline.
Actively listening to her student's needs is also an integral component to Rachel's teaching philosophy. Discovering what one student might need from a learning environment could be the polar opposite of the next student might require. (It's not to say that one is necessarily better or worse; it's more like although there are two different roads that a person could choose to take, both will nevertheless take you to your destination).
Listening closely to her students also helps with adapting and designing lessons to not only reflect individual learning styles and preferences, but to also set students up for achieving success and fulfilling their potential.
Rachel received her Bachelors in Communication from Northern Arizona University in 2008 and concluded her radio broadcast internship as Website Entertainment Editor upon graduating.
She went on to University of Phoenix, where she led communication endeavors as a project consultant for a knowledge base renovation and has since been tutoring and teaching for public and private education.
· English · In home
· Writing · Online
· English · Online
View Full Profile
I have been teaching ESL locally. I use the TPR method to elicit a response. I give appropriate rewards for motivation and to boost confidence. I have experience with kids as low as 5 years old.
View Full Profile
Hi and welcome to my profile!
If you are new to US, and need to improve your English for work or studies, we can work on grammar at your level, expand your vocabulary and work on conversational skills. I'm taking beginner to intermediate students. Step by step assistance with learning English is required when you are a beginner. From my experience of learning a foreign language, grammar of the language is usually best explained by a non-native speaker, who went through all the steps himself are and knows all the obstacles a learner can meet on the way of acquiring a new language.
If you are considering to learn Russian, I must say, you are a brave and adventurous person. It is a rather complicated language and you might have one of few purposes which will define the best method there to teach you:
1. If you plan to travel to St. Petersburg or Moscow, and need to pick up conversational Russian, we can certainly do that in needed period of time. We can practice dialogues, train comprehension skills, even work on your accent, if you wish!
2. If you have a business in Russia or any post-soviet countries and need Russian for negotiations, docum
3. If you are an intermediate student, and need to freshen up your Russian, maybe learn some specific grammar or industry related vocabulary, or just become more confident in speaking – we can do that too – I always come up with new ideas to talk about, so there will be no time to get bored:-) Keeping both of us interested – you in learning and me in teaching is one of my goals.
4. If you are new to US, and need to improve your English for work or studies, we can work on grammar at your level, expand your vocabulary and work on conversational skills. I'm taking beginner to intermediate students. Step by step assistance with learning English is required when you are a beginner. From my experience of learning a foreign language, grammar of the language is usually best explained by a non-native speaker, who went through all the steps himself are and knows all the obstacles a learner can meet on the way of acquiring a new language.
5. As I'm learning French at the moment, and you are either French who wants to learn Russian, or you are just learning French – I have some suggestions and discounts to offer.
· Russian · In studio
View Full Profile
Hi I'm an experienced ESL teacher with more than 10 years of teaching experience. Pronunciation is extremely important and will make the difference between people understanding you or not. I teach a pronunciation class to help beginners, intermediate and advanced speakers with their pronunciation problems.
I also teach conversation. I can also help with medical terminology and pronunciation.
Schedule a lesson today!
View Full Profile
Experienced teacher of 10 years. I have been speaking Spanish and English since I was young. All ages welcome! Each lesson will be customized to fit the student.
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
For the best experience, we typically recommend 60-minute ESL lessons. However, students looking for a more affordable option may want to consider a shorter lesson length of 45 or 30 minutes. On average, 30-minute ESL lessons are 56% less expensive at $24.
Curious how much ESL lessons cost in your area? Do a quick search to get local prices for the best ESL teachers near San Bernardino.