What is it about the drummer in a band that makes them such an easy target for musical humor? Even though the drummer holds the band together and recent studies have shown drumming increases certain kinds of intelligence, drummers often find themselves on the punchline side of a dumb joke. If you’re a drummer with a good sense of humor, or if you’re brave enough to try a few of these out on the drummer in your life, here are 9 dumb drummer jokes that might give you a chuckle.
1. What’s the difference between a drummer and a large pizza?
A large pizza can feed a family of four.
2. How do you tell if the stage is level?
The drummer is drooling out of both sides of his mouth.
3. What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
4. What do you call a drummer who just broke up with his girlfriend?
5. What’s the last thing a drummer says in a band?
“Hey, how about we try one of my songs?”
6. What do you say to a drummer in a three piece suit?
“Will the defendant please rise?”
7. What’s the difference between a drummer and a savings bond?
One will mature and make money.
8. How can you tell a drummer’s at the door?
The knocking keeps speeding up.
9. How is a drum solo like a sneeze?
Because you know it’s coming but you can’t do anything about it.
Drummers, you don’t have to take these jokes laying down! Here are 3 good ones to come back with!
1. What’s the difference between a drummer and a toilet seat?
A toilet seat only has to put up with one bum at a time!
2. Why are drummer jokes so simple?
So the rest of the band can understand them.
3. What’s the difference between an electric guitar and an onion?
No one cries when you cut up an electric guitar.
You can also replace “drummer” with “guitarist”, “bass player”, or whoever is hassling you in any of the dumb drummer jokes above and you’ve got yourself a good comeback.
Got any jokes you want to share? Or any drummer jokes you absolutely hate? We want to hear from you in the comments!