Students are raving about their Music instructors on TakeLessons.
Check out some of these recent reviews.
Review by Peter
"Glad she doesn't mind working with beginners
Not sure what to say except just want to make sure everyone knows how great Michelle is. Am a total beginner
and feel totally like fish out of water. All I have on my side is willingness. Am trusting Michelle will continue to provide the support and tools to learn how to speak and sing. Could not be more pleased and all though have only had 2 lessons so far, seems like she really goes above and beyond and that she does really care. Definitely definitely highly recommend."
Los Angeles, CA teacher:
Review by Janet
Marie helped my son prepare to audition for college as a voice major. He was accepted. We have enjoyed working with her."
Ann Arbor, MI teacher:
Review by Andy
"Wished I found Josh sooner
Josh has all the ingredients of the ideal teacher. He genuinely cares about my progress (or lack thereof). He is very patient.
He tailors each lesson to what I want to learn and play. He is able to answer my questions - his knowledge of music runs deep. He spends significant time outside of my lessons to prepare for each lesson itself. And he gives me homework. I recommend giving Josh a try before you make a decision."
Austin, TX teacher:
Review by Michael
"Jeffrey is a great choice!
I started looking for a piano instructor back in January. I have a particular goal in mind and after reviewing many instructor
s on this site, I chose Jeffrey - and I'm very glad I did.
I had taken piano lessons when I was a child, but gave that up; however, now I'm back at it! As an adult learner, I look for a few things: personality of the instructor, experience and educational background. When I reviewed Jeffrey's profile, he seemed to be the best match for me.
My first lesson with Jeffrey we discussed what my objectives were and he listened. He had me do some exercises to get a baseline as to where I was.
The other thing I like about his teaching style is that is very patient with me and give encouragement even though I may not seem to be doing well! Every lesson I build upon the previous and he gives me exercises that help in the areas that I struggle in. He also goes out of his way to help me find music that is suited to me (and free from the Internet). Jeffrey is also very flexible and understands when life happens and I may not get to practice as much as I want to or if I have to change or cancel an appointment. He is also great at communicating with the client.
Another encouraging item to mention, Jeffrey will be honest with you - I initially started with 30 min sessions, and those 30 minutes go very quickly! It'a time I move on to 60 min ones - he said I'm ready!
Jeffrey definitely has a passion for music and it shows through his teaching! What are you waiting for? Make an appointment today!"
Phoenix, AZ teacher:
Review by Matt
"Learning a lot
I had Gfire as a teacher for 8+ lessons, went from knowing absolutely nothing about Piano and playing but now have a understanding of the
basics on piano and how its played and can play a song or 2 well. Gfire, has a simple yet affective style of teaching and immediately after the lesson as have it already printed on my brain so it isn't difficult to remember. Thank you Gfire"
Austin, TX teacher:
Review by Tim
I've now had my second class with Stephanie. She is an excellent teacher and has taught me more in two lessons than I ever learned with my f
irst teacher. I'm very pleased."
Miami, FL teacher:
Review by Dean
"Great tips, great style
Loretta has the tools and style to get it done for voice lessons. If you play an instrument she can help you sing and play at onc
e and deal with those challenges. She can start with the material you are already working on, and I saw considerable differences after the first lesson. Can't wait for more !"
Chicago, IL teacher:
Review by Allie
Bottom line is Viven Gaines is an awesome vocal coach! Her ability to make a beginning vocalist, such as myself, feel comfortable and co
nfident, while developing my voice was impeccable. I was blessed to have her as my coach, if not for her I wouldn't have found my true voice...Allie Knows"
San Bernardino, CA teacher:
Review by Rowan
"What a great teacher :-)
I'm 49 years old and decided to learn to play the guitar last month. Found Michele and as a teacher she has surpassed all my exp
ectations. She's patient beyond belief. She works at your pace but pushes you to excel. But most importantly she makes your lessons fun. If you're looking for a great teacher, I highly recommend Michele ;-)"
Do you wish you or your child could just sit down and play ? Are you an adult who always wished you could play or sing? Have you written some great song lyrics and just need help with the music?
SONGLab is a professional studio and a teacher/producer passionate about helping singers, keyboardists, songwriters, kids & adults who just always wanted to play...
Children don't learn to read before they can talk. So why should anyone have to try to read before they can play?
That is how music has been taught for many years, and why a huge perc
entage of students just quit or have a miserable time with piano lessons. Music should be fun. Period.
It has been said that playing only from sheet music is like only being able to talk when you are reading it from a book.
We play by ear & use recording to help you find your own voice. When you find your voice, the rest of you is not far behind. Study here in town or anywhere in the world with lessons online.
First, we find out how you learn and what you are interested in. Life is different when you get in touch with the music inside you. Sure, it is some work, but it is very satisfying! I love to help people do this!
Everybody loves music. How will you find yours? It’s different for everyone. Maybe you want to sing like that great pop singer you love, or play keyboard. Some people write songs. In all cases, the keyboard helps you to understand all about music.
SONGWRITERS: If you write songs, just bring in an idea and we will record it. We set a tempo and a key, and get your basic groove looped, all in about two minutes. Then we lay down the chords and a bass part and you sing a reference vocal. You can easily lay out a song in a one-hour session. Then it is easy to see how to produce it. It is amazing to go home with a recording of your song that did not exist in the world until you gave it a voice!
Along the way, you become a better writer, singer and/or keyboard player. You will learn to play by ear. And have a LOT of fun. You can do this online too.
ONLINE SESSIONS You create a rough sketch and we track it, with your input. We can help you to set up your own songwriter studio as well. If you get Logic software at your end, you can put on phones and cut a vocal with me producing you.
Did you ever have musical ideas, write them down, figure you had songs inside you? Well let’s go find them!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING: “...an amazing instructor...inspiring mentor...compassionate.” “...a lot of patience.” “My son's love for music has come from Randy.” “...positive attitude and friendly personality.” “...wildly entertaining.” “ ...will teach you in a way that will make you want to learn.” “We look forward to our lesson every week!”
"Randy, I like your "Semper Method of Music” teaching method. It's applying knowledge with fun, and common sense... the best combination. Good luck. You’re a great musician." Joe Messina, Motown recording guitarist & Funk Brother
SONGLab Your music. Instantly. We use recording as a powerful tool to help you listen and improve. Tired of crappy tabs? Struggling to capture your song? No worries. Learn a process, instead of a lesson. Apply it anywhere.
Go from musical idea to music, fast. Get to the groove in 2 minutes or less. In any software.
SONGLab Studio. The antidote to rote.
SCHEDULING: Please note: If the particular time you had in mind is listed as unavailable, don’t worry. Between my two locations, I am very flexible and will work hard to make our schedules click.
SPECIAL NEEDS? Everyone's needs are special. If your child has been diagnosed ADHD or as a "Sensory kid", music can be a joyful and rewarding way to see real growth and make a wonderful experience for parent and child. We help with the Proprioceptive and Vestibular senses in a fun and therapeutic way.
Just Google "BrainVolts" for a tremendous study from Northwestern University on the amazing effects of music study!
Playing by Ear Pretty much everyone can play by ear. So we help you to find your own voice, reach your musical goals and to create and perform music as a real and beautiful part of your life.
Making music should not be a boring job. Rather, it should be something you can't wait to do. A way to get in touch with the rest of the universe. You will also learn to read and write, but it won't get in the way of your music.
Since a very young age I have loved to improvise and to create music. It is very satisfying to pass this on to others who are full of music inside but may not know how to get it out. If you wish that you or your child could get some help creating your own music as well as playing the great music already written, perhaps we should be talking.
I am from Canada, and I have been a professional musician since 1970. I studied music performance in school, piano with the Royal Conservatory of Toronto and Music Education at Queens University. I have toured with national acts, produced dozens of recordings of all kinds and played, arranged and conducted music on cruise ships all over the world.
Music is my life. Bringing other people's skills to a higher level is what I do best.
Tell me what you want to accomplish, either for yourself or your child. I look forward to speaking with you. Warm regards, Randy
PS: A note about allergens: I teach at my home and at my studio. At home we have a very friendly dog and a cat (Julian) who sleeps all day. If you have allergies, we will study at my Troy studio which is allergen-free. Unless you love animals. In that case, you will get to meet Vinnie, the most kid-friendly, loves-everybody, most gentle little guy you will ever meet. I put his picture up so you can see him.
Teaching teachers Several excellent teachers I know who have been teaching music for many years were frustrated by not being able to play without a sheet of music. They have found satisfying and positive results from this approach.
Wouldn't it be great to be gifted? In fact... It turns out that choices lead to habits. Habits become talents. Talents are labeled gifts. You're not born this way, you get this way. ~ Seth Godin
*** Lesson Details *** Children don't learn to read before they can talk. So why should anyone have to try to read before they can play?
That is how music has been taught for many years, and why a huge percentage of students just quit or have a miserable time with piano lessons. Music should be fun. Period.
My only real job is to make sure you have fun and want to learn more. Then you will do the rest. you will astonish yourself and everyone around you!
In a traditional music education, reading the works of others is the focus, with no encouragement to improvise or to play by ear.
Bach used to improvise all the time. Why shouldn't you?
In our community, there is a prestigious, private college prep school that charges just under $80 per hour for traditional private music lessons. If you take away the music, most cannot play a note.
My method is every bit the equal of that school for those who are drawn to express themselves playing by ear. You will still learn all the core skills needed to be a well-rounded musician.
Music study helps people young and old to overcome shyness and build confidence. It empowers them as they refine their special talents.
We will always have a lot of fun, but there is a lot to do, so we need to be efficient. My teaching method is a combination of the best methods I have found. It is backed up with the same solid principles that I received when I was a student myself. If you choose to continue and pursue a classical education at a high level, you will be well-prepared.
Please note: You are most welcome to start with 30 minute sessions to see if we are a good fit. 30 min lessons are offered for this purpose and also for very young children with short attention spans. For any student, wishing to make progress, lessons will eventually need to be 45 minutes at minimum in order to reach your goals.
Though you'll receive serious critiques from me, I always uplift and encourage. Positive energy is the ticket.
My Method: Listen, Sing, Clap, Play, Read and Write. With these tools you can look deeper into the elements that make up music. Folk, jazz, pop, rock or classical; all Western music is derived from the same principles. We will study ear training from a wonderful ear training book by a famous guitarist. It'Âs simple: you learn all the theory so you will be at the top of your game, but always have fun doing it. For notation, we will use The Semper Note Speller. For scales, we have the famous Brown Scale Book.
Technology We use recording as a tool to help you hear how you sound and we always encourage you to express yourself with improvisation. In many cases, you will have tracks to practice with. We also use apps for your phone that really help. A guitar tuner to nail down vocal pitch, as well as a metronome app that is with you wherever you go. If you have a minute anywhere you can get in some good practice time. So we truly have the best of all worlds: playing from music and learning to play by ear! If you stick with it and do the work, the end result will be that you can always just sit down and play, whether or not you have any music in front of you!
On our first lesson we will do a duet jam session together and you will not believe how great you sound!
The Big Picture Although a percentage of students may become a concert pianist, there are a multitude of other ways to become involved with music. Whether you are looking at music as a profession or as a hobby, we let parents know of the many choices available so that they can make good decisions, for themselves and for their children.
Having fun as you improve is a big priority. I also teach songwriting, singing, music recording and performance, as well as piano.
Remember: A piano should be an irresistible invitation, not an obstacle.
*** Studio Equipment *** Troy studio: A digital keyboard in a professional recording control-room environment at our media production studio. The studio is near Big Beaver and Stephenson Hwy.
Home studio: An acoustic piano and recording studio environment at my home in Franklin/Beverly Hills.
Your Instrument If you are taking any kind of music lesson, we recommend a tuned piano or digital keyboard, preferably with at least 76 full-sized keys.
We have helped many people to find the right piano. If you like, I can suggest several different models of keyboard that I have researched and of which I approve. They range from an inexpensive but effective starter keyboard for ear training and just plain fun to an 88 note weighted keyboard for more expressive practice.
*** Specialties *** I teach people of all ages first to play by ear and to have fun while they study. Then I back up ear training with solid theory so they can read and write music. In school I studied many traditional methods and I have distilled my own distinct method from them. Though I am classically trained, I specialize in improvisation.
Sabrina M. August 4, 2016
Online Verified Student
My teacher is the best - simply put.
Rick N. July 22, 2016
In studio Verified Student
Randy is an excellent teacher of both piano and voice. I really enjoyed each lesson and learned a lot from him. I would highly recommend Randy to those wanting to learn, really learn, to play.
Dennis H. July 8, 2016
Online Verified Student
Updating my previous review. After 5 sessions, Randy has been able to give me the exact kind of tips and techniques I was hoping for from a teacher; with much more to come I'm sure. For several decades I had neglected any music skills I may have had as a child - even steering clear of a piano or keyboard for fear of someone asking me to sit down and play. I'm confident those fears are waning and will be gone in short order under Randy's lead.
I have over 13 years of teaching experience. I have a music bachelor degree. I travel for piano lessons only. Other instruments must be at my studio in Westland MI. I have all music instruments provided at my studio. I hold Free Annual Music Recital for all my current students in June.
Olive August 4, 2016
Teachers are nice, (specifically Ms. Patty and Ms. Linda), very professional, not or not so strict, not intimidating and very patient to the students. Both of them have very good experience in their own field of music knowledge and are very willing to share or pass on their expertise. With that, kids are always motivated to learn and attend every session, not to mention the rewards, student (i believe for younger kids only)can redeem for the good performance after a certain period. Location is good, studio is cool, cozy and very clean.
Patil Family August 4, 2016
We like everything about the academy, everybody is very friendly, flexible, try to work around our busy schedule. We see progress in Shreya
I teach all styles of guitar, as I have been in many different types of music situations: Soloist (Classical) Ensemble (Classical and Jazz) Lead and Rhythm (Various Rock and Roll bands) Songwriting and Recording. I am a people person that learned the guitar from many different sources. Most of my learning came from watching others and communicating with others. I like to learn about the people I am teaching so that I can better understand their needs as a musician. My education came as a practical necessity in order to get better as a teacher and performer, as well as make a living doing it. B
ut, by no means do I preach the need to be "educated" but only to be a working, practical musician. I will surely go over the need to read music once the need becomes evident, enlighten you as to why it may be important to understand certain aspects of music as opposed to just "picking and grinning", IE learning only "By Ear." I do specialize in music theory, and have many students taking lessons simply for this excellent foundation for songwriting also.
I am a classically trained guitarist that performs both as a soloist and for ensemble in a wide variety of styles. I graduated in 1996 from Schoolcraft College with an Associates degree in Music performance, and then, studying under the tutelage of Brian Roberts went on to receive my Bachelor's degree in Guitar Performance with a secondary in Jazz from Wayne State University in 2004. While at Wayne State and along the way I've performed and participated in several masterclasses with renowned artists: William Kanengiser, John Holmquest, Philip Candelaria, Jason Vieaux, Scott Tennant, and Antigoni Goni. I have also completed the teacher requirements for books 1-a and 1-b for the Suzuki Guitar Institute.
Many of my classical guitar and electric guitar students have went on to study further at the collegiate level, some achieving scholarships. My most recent students are current Berklee school of music graduates now in a band called "Flight of Fire", recently opened for Bonjovi this past summer and are getting air time on local radio stations... well on their way to living the dream! â¦the bulk of my students become full time professional musicians.
*** Lesson Details *** I am an extremely patient person who has been teaching for over 20 years. I am laid back so there will be no pressure. With my electric and steel string guitar students, I host a special "Jam Session" 2 - 3 times a year to which will be one of your goals to participate in. This includes playing with a drummer, bassist, singer and another guitar player (usually me) and having it recorded. This should serve as your motivation to practice. This really eliminates the need for me to pull out a "yardstick" and "smack" your hands over the knuckles when not practicing your scales as many old traditional teachers may have done!
At your first lesson I will talk with you and give you examples of music that is played with a Flat-Pick, or music that uses the Finger-Style technique. This will be an important process as it will dictate which direction you will go in as a musician and especially during our lessons.
For the most part, playing with a Flat-Pick is generally used with the electric guitar and with most mainstream styles of music like "Rock and Roll", "Blues", "Rock-a-Billy" "Funk", and playing with the Finger-Style technique is used in styles like "Classical" and "Folk." After a while, I will introduce you to the other style of playing as well, as most great guitar players use both techniques in their playing...musicians (guitarists) such as: âJimmy Pageâ, âBrian Setzerâ, âStevie Ray Vaughanâ, âJoe Satrianiâ, âLindsey Buckinghamâ, âPaul McCartneyâ, âJohn Mayerâ, and many, many more.
To make learning the guitar Fun, I make sure to incorporate your main interest(s) first. Whether it be learning your new favorite song(s), learning how to write a song, or just learning some basics that you can use for when sitting around the campfire. This will be intertwined with which style you choose to start with: Flat-Pick or Finger-Style.
Pending on the level that you are starting at, (beginner, intermediate, advanced) I will include tidbits of music theory that will be used in a consistent manner. These will usually be progressive, pending on your level. For example, the songs you learn will be written out in an easy to understand chart that will have the fundamental aspects of theory (IE, chords, key, and rhythm pattern) that all musicians should understand.
With Children learning with a Flat-Pick, I encourage the use of a basic guitar instruction book. Level One (beginners) :
"Hal Leonard Guitar Method Book One" by Will Schmid.
I will also use as a substitute for Level One: "Alfred's Basic Guitar Method" by Alfred's Publishing Co.
More advanced players who can read music already (and graduates from book one) I prefer; "Hal Leonard Guitar Method Book Two"
With Adults, I will ask if learning to read music interests you. It is a vital part of a practicing musician, but sometimes your needs may require a more one dimensional approach as time may be of essence. Again, I learned by ear and educated myself later...so I understand the person who wants to hold off on reading right away.
Students who want to learn the Classical (Finger-Style) approach will be encouraged to purchase a beginners book that I use written by one of my first instructors/mentor. It is a very intuitive book that covers the technique in great detail yet is very easy to understand (along with my help.) I will provide means of acquiring this book at your first lesson.
Students who want to learn the Folk (Finger-Style) approach will usually start in the above book, unless your an adult who just wants to learn some basics.
At your first lesson I will also provide you with documentation that goes more in depth about the various styles of guitar as the above info is scaled down.
*** Studio Equipment *** -Amps
-Guitars (Electric, Acoustic, Classical, Bass)
- PA (loud speakers so you can Turn it Up! When playing along)
-Band in a Box (to play along with real prerecorded instruments seamlessly interleaved into a band type setting with almost unlimited genre choices...very impressive technology)
- Pro Tools (recording gear for all needs)
- Guitar Pro and Finale (to transpose music into sheet music)
-Skype (for out of town interactivity. Can do lessons via Skype)
-Basement with plenty of seating for parents, and or observers.
*** Specialties *** I specialize in Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, and Acoustic Guitar; Improvisation, Songwriting, Backup Vocals, Fretboard Harmony, Music Theory, Performance, and Recording.
Sudin August 22, 2016
Flamenco Guitar ·
Online Verified Student
Very nice lesson - we went over the chords of "Margaritaville" plus a scale exercise. Marc is also very receptive to songs I would like to learn to play and help with them.
Michael B. May 31, 2016
In home Verified Student
I've been taking lessons from Marc for over a year. He's top notch. Great teacher no matter what your skill level is. I was a total beginner and have learned a ton from him. He is very patient and easy going so it's a very comfortable environment. I would highly recommend him for whatever you're guitar learning needs are.
chance B. March 19, 2016
Flamenco Guitar ·
Online Verified Student
In our lessons I focus primarily on improvements in technique, both left and right hand, and musical imagination, as these are the two cornerstones of musical excellency. Our lessons will always have a friendly atmosphere, but I will expect hard work from the student in order to maintain this atmosphere.
Edward K. March 21, 2016
In home Verified Student
being that I am starting with no experience my tutor was patient and gave me a good insight to the basics
Theora M. March 31, 2015
In studio Verified Student
I have 17+ years of experience teaching guitar in both private and ensemble settings and 20+ years of professional performance experience.I have a degree in Music Performance. My average student has taken 91 lessons. I encourage students to inquire about their potential teachers professional training, performance experience and the teachers student retention rate as these are the criteria by which teachers should be evaluated. My motto is the success of the teacher is determined by the success of the student. I also specialize in Bollywood Music. Below is a list of transcriptions that I
have done for my students.
Hindi And Tamil Cinema And Pop Music Transcriptions (with a few other genres thrown in)
1. Aaj Saanu O Mileya (Punjab)................................from the film “Zubaan” composer- Ashu Phatak lyrics- Surjit Patar and Varun Grover published by T-Series
2. Aaj Unse Milna Hai...............................................from the film “Prem Ratan” composer- Himesh Reshammiya lyrics- Irshad Kamit published by T-Series
3. Bekhudi..................................................................from the film “Tera Surroor” composer- Himesh Reshammiya lyrics- Sameer Anjaan published by T-Series
4. Bhaador Aashin Maashey (Bengali) composer- Ansuman Roy lyrics- Gouri Prasanna Majumder published by Hindusthan Musical Products
5. Bhador Ashwin Mase (Bengali) Bhoomi composer- Ansuman Roy lyrics- Gouri Prasanna Majumder published by Saregama
6. Blue Eyes composer- Yo Yo Honey Singh lyrics- Yo Yo Honey Singh published by T-Series
7. Bolna......................................................................from the film “Kapoor and Sons” composer- Tanishk Bagchi lyrics- Dr. Devender Kafir published by Sony Music India Pvt. Ltd.
8. Chaiyya Chaiyya....................................................from the film “Dil Se” composer- A.R. Rahman lyrics- Gulzar published by Venus Worldwide Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
9. Chal Pyar Karegi....................................................from the film “Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai” composer- Jatin and Lalit lyrics- Anand Bakshi published by Tips Music
10. Chammak Challo....................................................from the film “Ra. One” composer- Vishal and Shekhar lyrics- published by T-Series (c) 2011 Super Cassettes Industries Limited
11. Chehra Hai Ya Chaand Khila Hai...........................from the film “Saagar” composer- R.D. Burman lyrics- published by Sippy Films
12. Chura Liya Hai........................................................from the film “Yaadon Ki Baaraat” composer- R.D. Burman lyrics- Majrooh Sultanpuri published by Saregama
13. Cinema Choopistha Mama Song (Telugu)...............from the film “Race Gurram” composer- S Thaman published by- Lakshmi Narasimha Productions
14.Crazy Feeling (Telugu)...............................................from the film “Nenu Sailaja” composer- Devi Sri Prasad lyrics- Ramajogayya Sastry published by Sri Sravanthi Movies
15. Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi (older version).......from the film “Aashiqui” composer- Nadeem and Shravan lyrics- Rani Malik published by T-Series
16. Dheere Se Meri Zindagi (new version) composer- Honey-Singh lyrics- Yo Yo Honey Singh and Bhupinder Kaur published by T-Series
17. Dilli Wali Girlfriend...........................................from the film “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewaani” composer- Pritam Chakraborty lyrics- Kumaar published by T-Series
18. D.J. Waley Babu composer- Badshah lyrics- Badshah published by Sony Music India
19. Eena Meena Teeka (Tamil)......................................from the film “Theri” composer- G.V. Prakash Kumar lyrics- Pa Vijay and Arunraja Kamaraj published by- Think Music India
20. Fevicol Se............................................................... from the film “Dabanng” composer- Sajid Wajid lyrics- Sajid ajid and Ashraf Ali published by T-Series
21. Gerua.......................................................................from the film “Diwale” composer- Pritam lyrics- Amitabh Bhattacharya published by Sony Music India
22. Ilaya Nila Pozhigirathe (Tamil)...............................from the film “Payanangal Mudivathillai” composer- Ilaiyaraja lyrics- Vairamuthu published by Motherland Pictures
23. Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva Hari Om Sharan published by- Wings Music copyright- Wings Entertainment Ltd
24. Jag Ghoomeya Song -female version......................from the film “Sultan” composer- Vishal & Shekhar published by- YRF
25. Jhalli Patakha...........................................................from the film “Saala Khadoos” composer- Santosh Narayanan lyrics- Swandand Kirkire published by T-Series
26. Main Hoon Hero Tera..............................................from the film “Hero” composer- Amaal Mallik lyrics- Kumaar published by T-Series
27. Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon composer- Amaal Mallik lyrics- Rashmi Virag published by T-Series
28. Main Shayar To Nahin.............................................from the film “Bobby” 1973 composer- Laxmikant and Pyarelal lyrics- Distributed by R.K. Films Ltd. Production Company- R.K. Studios a “version” has been published by Vale Entertainment Ltd
29. Maya Nadhi Song (Tamil)........................................from the film “Kabali” composer- Santhosh Narayanan published by Think Music
30. Mehndi Mehndi.......................................................from the film “Chori Chori Chupke Chupke” composer- Anu Malik lyrics- published by Universal Music India
31. Nazar Ke Saamne Jiigar Ke Paas............................from the film “Aashiqui” composer- Nadeem and Shravan lyrics- Sameer published by T-Series
32. Om Jai Jagadish Hare...............................................sung by Anuradha Paudwal composer- Shardha Ram Phillauri published by the Label Musica with copyright by The New Digital Media
33. Papa Kehte............................................................from the film “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak” composer- Anand Milind lyrics- Majrooh Sultanpuri published by T-Series Super Cassettes Industries Ltd.
34. Patola composer- Preet Hundal lyrics- Guru Randhawa published by T-Series
35. Peene Ki Tamanna...................................................from the film “Loveshuda” composer- Parichay lyrics- Kumaar published by Tips Industries
36. Punnagai Mannan Theme Music (Tamil)................from the film Punnagai Mannan composer- Illaiyaraaja Published by Kavithalayaa Productions
37. Raghaputi Raghav Raja Ram...................................sung by Hari Om Sharan composer- lyrics- published by Saregama
38. Sanam Re.................................................................from the film “Sanam Re” composer- Mithoon lyrics- Mithoon published by T-Series
39. Saree Ke Fall Sa......................................................from the film “R...Rajkumar” composer- Pritam lyrics- Kumaar published by Eros International (copyright: Shotformats Digital Works Pvt. Ltd.)
40. Soch Na Sake..........................................................from the film “Airlift” composer- Amaal Mallik lyrics- Kumaar published by T-Series
41. Subha Hone Na Da..................................................from the film “Desi Boyz” composer- Pritam lyrics- Kumaar published by T-Series
42. Tera Chehra..............................................................from the film “Sanam Teri Kasam” composer- Himesh Reshammiya lyrics- Shabbir Ahmed published by Eros Now
43. Thalli Pogathey (Tamil).........................................from the film “Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada” composer- A R Rahman lyrics- Thamarai published by Eros Now
44. Tum Hi Ho...............................................................from the film “Aashiqui” composer- Mithoon lyrics- Mithoon published by T Series
45. Vineem Vithayil (Tamil).........................................from the film “Thegidi” composer- Nivas K. Prasanna lyrics- Kabilan published by Think Music India
46. Why This Kolaveri Di? (Tamil/English).................from the film “3” composer- Anirudh Ravichandran lyrics- Dhanush published by Sony Music India
Sight singing practice is an excellent way to round out your skills as a vocalist. Here, Saint Augustine, FL teacher Heather L. shares the 10 best songs to get started with...
Attending my alma mater, Westminster Choir College in Princeton, New Jersey, was a lot like going to sight singing boot camp. Every student who attends, despite his or her major or instrument, must sing for four years in the college's professional choirs. Though many organists and pianists are annoyed at f …
The 10 Best Songs for Sight Singing Practice
Sight singing practice is an excellent way to round out your skills as a vocalist. Here, Saint Augustine, FL teacher Heather L. shares the 10 best songs to get started with...
Attending my alma mater, Westminster Choir College in Princeton, New Jersey, was a lot like going to sight singing boot camp. Every student who attends, despite his or her major or instrument, must sing for four years in the college's professional choirs. Though many organists and pianists are annoyed at f
5 Ways to Balance the Cost of Guitar Lessons
Thinking of learning to play guitar but put off by the price of lessons? It's possible to get great results without dropping tons of cash, just follow this guide from guitar teacher Derrick C....
Price is one of the big determinations in peoples decision on whether or not to take guitar lessons. It can be a significant expense, but there are ways to lower the costs without sacrificing the quality of lessons.
1. Take guitar lessons on a bi-weekly or monthly basis
The standard for private gu
10 MORE Easy Piano Songs for Kids [Video Tutorials]
We've already shown you easy piano songs for your child to learn, but why stop there? Piano teacher Liz T. adds to the excitement with her recommendations for 10 more of the best piano songs for kids...
The keyboard or piano is perhaps the easiest instrument for kids to learn how to play. Within a few weeks of practice, most kids are already playing the melodies to some of their favorite tunes! Between the ages of four through 10 is ideal for students to start learning how to pl
20+ Violin Jokes Guaranteed to Make You Laugh out Loud
While it's always important to practice violin scales and songs, sometimes you just need a little break to recharge your batteries and renew your motivation. Get ready to relax and laugh with this list of violin jokes (some original, some classics from around the web) from Lukas Stanley from Music Pick Up Lines (@CMCPickupLines)...
You won't need your violin or your bow, but make sure you have your sense of humor. Tickle your funny bone with these violin jokes, riddles, and puns!
How to Become a Singer: 5 Qualities You Need to Succeed
Wondering how to become a singer? Take a look at the five essential qualities you'll need in this guest post by Ann Arbor, MI singing teacher Elaina R...
Plenty of people want to be singers. At the same time, though, most people have no idea how to become a singer and really improve. Why? Singing is complicated!
Singing is a performing art. A good singer is both a good musician (sounds good and sings the right notes) and a good performer (is engaging and interesting to watch)