Is there anything more romantic than sharing a special song with the one you love? We want to help you pull out all the stops this Valentine’s Day, so San Diego guitar teacher Allen D. stopped by our office really quick for an easy Valentine’s Day guitar lesson. All you need are a few basic guitar chords and a little bit of courage, and you’re sure to impress the heck out of your favorite lady or gentleman!
In the video below, you’ll learn how to play:
- 5 basic guitar chords: G, D, C, E minor, and A minor
- “Cupid” by Sam Cooke
- “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison
- “Stand by Me” by Ben E. King
- “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
One of these easy guitar songs is sure to be just right for you to serenade your special someone. Grab your guitar and check it out!