Zach was born and raised in France and moved to Philadelphia in 2012 from the city of love : Paris.
He recently relocated to New York.
He graduated from "Jean-Monnet European High-school" where he specialized in English and Literature.
He has been teaching FRENCH and DRUMS for more than 8 years now.
He attended the American School of Modern Music of Paris for 3 years and moved to Philadelphia to study with Joe Morello's former student Sam Ruttenberg at the University of the Arts in 2012.
He plays as a professional drummer at the AME UNION CHURCH of Philadelphia every Sunday in North Philadelphia (1614 Jefferson st)
Ever since he moved to the US,
Zach has been touring and was able to study with the best international drummers such as :
•Ralph Peterson Jr
•Ulysses Owens Jr
1. Drums - ( details about French lessons below )
IF YOU CAN SAY IT , YOU CAN PLAY IT !
•I teach beginners to advanced students , all ages and styles are welcome
I can teach you ( how to ) :
• play with other musicians
• the history of the drums
• your role as a drummer
• make music with an instrument that at first doesn't seem very musical
• latin / afro cuban grooves
• correct your grip of the sticks
and everything else you may ask... the possibilities and endless
Most people I've taught come to me saying "French people are rude , when we try to speak french they answer in english" or "French is so hard , I can't learn it"
Well let me tell you : THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH ME
French is easy , you just need a good teacher who cares about you.
And I do.
I can help you with :
• Pronunciation ( so that nobody will answer you in English )
• What to know if you go to France soon ( so that you can know a little bit before you go )
• Basic to advanced conversation ( so you can answer people when they ask you a question )
• Train your ear
• Grammar / Vocabulary / Verbs ( don't worry it will be fun )
After the first lesson , my students realize that french isn't scary anymore.
With me as your teacher :
YOU can speak french