Males 0Males 0 and up
Hi guys! My name is YooJin. I'm from South Korea and I came to America 2 years ago. Before I came to America, I lived in Japan for 7 years. I like to study language and teach. When I studied in Japan, I taught Korean to Japanese people, which was a very valuable experience for me. I was able to meet many wonderful people and make many new friends.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing the Korean and/or Japanese languages with you. If you're looking for enjoyable language study to meet your goals, you've found the right person!
· Korean · Online I just got done with my first lesson in korean and she jumped right in and made it easy to understand. She was very friendly and patient with me. I can already read a couple words which shocked me. I enjoyed the lesson and cant wait till next week!
· Japanese · Online Flexable and understanding. I seem to be learning from her very well.
· Korean · Online Had a great first lesson with Yoojin and I'm looking forward to my lesson next week! I signed up for 5 lessons just to start, because I was nervous about trying to learn Korean, and I've never tried an online lesson before via Skype. But she's a good teacher, and I'm glad I'm learning from her.
· Japanese · Online Patient knowledgeable experienced and polite. Ms. Yoojin seems like a very good teacher.
· Korean · Online Yoojin is really nice and was able to figure out quickly where I was at as far as my own studies have taken me.
I look forward to the rest of the lessons and can't wait to learn everything I can from Yoojin :)
· Korean · Online Yoojin is so kind and patient! I reccomend her as a Korean tutor.
· Korean · Online She is a really good teacher , she explains everything clear .I'm learning korean faster than I aspect . Also she has and incredible charisma and good sense of humor ,so the class is never boring .
· Korean · Online She is a great Teacher . She helps you fully understand everything before moving on .☺
· Japanese · Online Yoojin is an awesome teacher. She's so nice and polite!
· Japanese · Online I had my first Japanese lesson today, and she teaches everything you need to know about Japanese in a very fun and understandable way.
I highly recommend her id you want to learn Japanese! She will teach you everything you need to know :)