Yawi, RYT-500, is an advocate of therapeutic yoga and the importance of developing a consistent daily practice of relaxation and mindfulness, she has experience working with individuals that lack mobility due to age, sedentary life style or medical conditions. She communicates with her students patiently and teaches in a caring and gentle way. Yawi is the founder of Living Heart Yoga.
· Yoga · In studio Beautiful and well-rounded classes. Yawi takes very special and loving care when tailoring her classes for her students. No matter the day, it is always what I need. She is a beautiful, loving and caring Soul. Yoga is truly her calling.
· Yoga · In studio I love Yawi! She's an amazing instructor and definitely will recommend her to all my friends and family. Because of her free-spirited personality, I always feel encouraged, not just to do yoga but to enjoy life and live healthy :) So yes I highly recommend her ♥
· Yoga · In studio Yawi's instruction was detailed and very calming at the same time. She creates an environment that feels totally safe and makes it easy to learn and self-reflect. I definitely recommend this instructor!
· Yoga · In studio Yawi is an amazing instructor!! I love her gentle and intuitive approach. She always knows what I need and what my body needs. After 9 years of practicing yoga, Yawi is my favorite instructor and her approach is my favorite as well. I absolutely recommend her, and encourage every one to take at least one class with her-- you will be hooked!
· Yoga · In studio Yawi is very good with students who are stiff and inflexible. She takes extra time and suggests alternate poses. Her approach is more spiritual - teaching yoga as it used to be taught- with emphasis on breathing and stretching
· Yoga · In studio I found Yawi to be the perfect Yoga instructor for me. I wanted an instructor who was patient, new her stuff and kept the class interesting. I always felt better after class feeling refreshed and calm. I highly recommend Yawi.
· Yoga · In studio Yawi is the best! She is so calm and soothing - yet completely engaging. She matches her energy to meet your needs. Yawi always provides various levels and options of poses. Totally
· Yoga · In studio Therapeutic yoga is very important for my posture, several years I had problems with my back because of my bad posture so I decided to do yoga but very few teachers offer therapeutic yoga. Yawi is an amazing teacher, after a few of her lesions my posture has already improve, She found what I needed almost right away, she customized the lessons to match my paste and my phish cal ability, I feel better through my daily routines. Thank you Yawi!
· Yoga · In studio Yawi is absolutely amazing yoga instructor!!! She took over my injured body with her restorative yoga sessions and turned my life into so much happier place full of balance, love and strength! She knows what to do when ever I have any special requests or come with a problem and it takes her know time to come up with what would make my body or spirit feel better, stretches or meditation or more Phisical work, Yawi is a gem to anyone who wants to learn yoga the right way ot have it more on a personal level. I used to do yoga in group sessions before my injury but now after having this amazing connection with her I will never go anywhere else! Big hug and thank you Yawi for what you do and practice! Living yoga:) ❤️