I started taking music lessons when I was 7 years old. I have earned a bachelor's degree in music composition from the Tianjin Conservatory of Music in China, and a master's degree in music composition from Duquesne University. I have years of experience teaching voice, composition, ear training, and music theory in both private lessons and in classroom settings. I am very friendly and outgoing, and I'm very easy to work with.
I composed music for video games.
· Singing · In home Perfectly fit as a voice teacher
· Singing · In home Xinlei is very knowledgeable an very nice. Xinlei made my daughter feel very comfortable and she can't wait until her next lesson.
· Singing · In studio My daughter really enjoys her lessons with Xinlei. She has learned a lot and Xinlei is always very attentive and motivating. I highly recommend her as a teacher!
· Singing · In studio My son enjoyed his lessons with Xinlei. I like how engaged she kept my son through every lesson. Xinlei was also very knowledgeable about the material which showed in the way she taught. l I thought that Xinlei was a good teacher and I would definitely use her again in the future!
· Singing · In studio My daughter loved her and looks forward to working with her. Very professional knows what she's doing!!!