- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
*** Studio Equipment ***
Yamaha Electric Keyboard, Guitar, Violin, Flute & Drums
*** Travel Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
Early Childhood Music, General Music Education, Music Therapy & Special Education Services
has met the required standards of completion of continuing education/training for Autism, Asperger's, Sensory & ADHD
has completed the Archdiocesan Faith and Ministries Formation Program Requirements
A labor union representing professional musicians in the United States and Canada. Founding in 1896 as the successor to the "National League of Musicians," the AFM is the largest organization in the world representing the interests of professional musicians.
The non-profit Early Childhood Music & Movement Association (ECMMA) believes appropriate, purposeful music and movement experiences enhance early childhood development and seeks to support early childhood music and movement practitioners by providing resources, advocacy, professional development, and collaboration opportunities.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Piano · In studio Wilma continues to make piano fun for both of my kids.
· Singing · In studio Once again, the parents aren't allowed to go in with teacher while class is in session. So as the parent I'm not really sure what goes on in the actual class. My daughter likes it, she said's she wants to continue so her father and I will allow her to do another round of lessons. No she hasn't sung anything for us lol but from what I have seen Ms. Wilma seems very nice. The only thing I don't like is the very minimum feedback that is given when my child does come out of the class. L
· Vocal Training · In studio My daughter just started with Wilma and from my understanding her father couldn't go back with her while she did her lesson. To rate it from my 7yr old, she enjoyed her lesson, she has been singing and practicing around the house. So I think it's safe to say the lesson went good!
· Piano · In studio My son loved the lesson. Thanks Wilma!
· Piano · In studio Things are going well so far and school had started so I'm going to continue and see.
· Singing · In studio Solomon enjoyed his lesson and he is excited to continue.
· Violin · In studio Ms. Wilma is absolutely amazing! My children have learned more in their first three lessons then they have for the past 3 years with someone different!
· Singing · In studio I really like the lessons I'm taking with Mrs.wilma and it's coming along good so I thank her for what' we're practicing and progress on my voice.
· Violin · In home Wilma is very nice, patient and knowledgeable.
· Singing · In studio Wilma is a patient teacher who works really well with my daughter. I have her a 4 out of 5 stars because she didn't let us know about the materials needed before class.