Hi there! My name is Will J. and I can’t wait to meet you! Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, hobbyist or professional, I customize each lesson plan to suit your needs and make you the best musician you can be.
As a drummer, I’ve been fortunate to study with some of the world’s top musicians. I hold an AA in Drum Performance from Musicians Institute, and studied privately with many great drummers. Some notable instructors include John Xepoleas, Dave Elitch (Mars Volta, M83, Miley Cyrus), Chris Coleman, Michael Iveson (Gotye) and David Garibaldi (Tower of Power).
It’s my passion and pleasure to take everything I’ve learned from these experiences and share them with you in a fun and upbeat environment.
· Drum · In studio Will is a very patient instructor, explains things well, and easy to work with...i highly recommend him...
· Drum · In studio Will is GREAT! He is down to earth and on the first lesson he is already customizing my lesson/s to fit my needs! he asked questions of what I know, where do i think i plan on taking this in the future, did some assessments and away we go!
I am TOTALLY looking forward to my next lesson!
· Drum · In studio My son has been taking lesson with Will for almost a year and he loves it. Will is a very nice , polite and academic instructor. The lessons given are useful to young musician and easy to follow .Will has years of experiences being on tours with a lots of different bands, I also strongly recommend him to anyone who want to study advance drumming as well .
· Drum · In studio As a drummer already with 12 years experience behind the kit and many previous teachers, I can say without a doubt Will has by far been the best instructor I have taken lessons from. Will is a great, well rounded player who is able to communicate ideas clearly and most important of all he is critical without ever coming off as harsh.
I would definitely refer anyone looking to learn or improve their craft to Will.
· Drum · In studio Perfect teacher for my 12 yr old son. Very kind and patient. Super knowledgeable. Teaches skills and they also get to try things that interest them. My son loves going to his lessons.