- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Voytek and I love music! I currently do over 200 shows a year and in addition to performing as a soloist, I play in 2 gigging ensembles. Thanks to music, I've been able to meet many incredible people and travel all over the world to Germany, New York, Switzerland, Washington DC and the Dominican Republic. My goal is to inspire my students and share with them my passion for music so they can also experience how wonderful and rewarding it really is. Let's rock some jams!
*** Lesson Details ***
While teaching lessons, I like to keep the atmosphere relaxed but productive. I utilize many proven traditional teaching techniques (for example: scales, theory, exercises, drills and prepared pieces) however, I also try to keep things fresh with fun backing tracks and music theory games to keep students engaged. I am also very flexible and open to suggestions, so I encourage students to ask questions and let me know if they want to learn a specific song or musical concept.
*** Studio Equipment ***
The studio is equipped with a 76-key keyboard, drum set, music stands, recording equipment and a PA system. Plenty of parking available, either in the driveway or on the street.
*** Travel Equipment ***
In order to teach at a student's home I will need a quiet room/area where we can concentrate on our studies. If the student is taking drum or piano lessons, they will need a drum kit or piano/keyboard.
*** Specialties ***
Trumpet - Jazz & Classical
Drums - Everything from Jazz to Rock, Waltz, Cha-Cha, Metal etc.
Singing - All Pop music, old (Frank Sinatra era) and new (The Temptations) and newest (artists of today).
Audio Recording & Production - All styles, such as Rock, Pop,
Cinematic, Hip-Hop, Country etc.
Piano - Beginning piano, building a solid foundation.
Music Theory - I can answer questions and teach the concepts.
Having trouble with your band/choir part? Preparing for an audition and want to get first chair? I can help!
Performing all over Chicagoland.
· Piano · In studio I am an adult student. He is a great teacher and very willing to be flexible in his teaching method.
· Drum · In home Voytek is great! My son looks forward to his lesson every week. Under Voytek's tutelage, he's really developing skills much quicker than I thought he'd be able to. Couldn't be more pleased.
· Piano · In home My daughter is loving her lessons.
· Piano · In studio Voytek is great. He always gives 110 percent with every lesson he gives my 7 year old son. It's difficult to keep children on task and Voytek has a unique gift for both relating to my son on his level and keeping engaged. He is fun, knowledgeable about his craft and talented in the art of teaching. Clearly, music is his passion. I highly recommend him!
· Singing · In studio The first lesson went nicely with my 7 year old son. Voytek is very personable and inspires confidence!
· Singing · In home Voytek does a great job and really understands an old guy (62) like me!! I always look forward to my next lesson.
· Singing · Online My son is only 6 years old, so during the online class, he could not fully focus all the time. But Voytek was very patient and try to encourage him and attract his attentions.
Yesterday was the first class, we will continue to finish the 5 classes and see the progression.
But so far, Jeremy said he enjoyed the lesson, it was awesome.
· Piano · In studio Voytek is very friendly and uses many techniques to keep a highly active kid focused. He even went 10 minutes over to make sure my kid covered 4 songs well. And he is good at inspiring her on love for music too. She practiced piano for half an hour on her own after the lesson. I am excited to have my kid learn piano with him.
· Ukulele · In studio Voytek is patient, kind, encouraging, and enthusiastic. He focuses on what you do well, and then gently pushes you to do just a little bit better. And behind that, he is a master of music theory … he breaks it down, makes it easy to understand, and then applies that knowledge or skill to whatever you’re working on to help you gain proficiency. But he does it in such a way that doesn’t feel overwhelmingly technical. He helps keep you motivated and excited to learn. And his love of music, all kinds of music, always comes through. Lessons are fun! He’s an excellent teacher!
· Drum · In studio He is a talented awesome instructor.