- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 0Males 0 and up
Ms. Viviana has accomplished many noteworthy achievements and awards, both in Italy and in the United States.
She is a composer, a choral director, an experienced music teacher and vocal performer.
She performed in many different roles, like Musetta (Boheme), Frasquita (Carmen), Susanna, Cherubino (Nozze di Figaro), Second Woman (Dido & Aeneas), Giulietta (I Capuleti e i Montecchi), Despina (Cosi fan tutte), Elettra (Idomeneo), Lauretta (Gianni Schicchi), Mrs. Fezziwig (A Christmas Carol).
She is composer and conductor of the Italian American Chorale of Livonia; she has been a performer for the Nutcracker production at the Detroit Opera House.
Ms. Viviana is a member of several honorary organizations, including the Verdi Opera Theater of Michigan, the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Student National Association of Teacher of Singing, where she serves as Vice President.
Two times judge at the Vocal Competition for Michigan High School Student.
Music Production Company
Founded in 1959, the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) is a nonprofit music-education organization whose expressed purposes outline the associations dedication to the advancement of choral music. The mission of ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Through advocacy, support and education, the Alliance for Women Film Composers aims to increase the visibility of women composers active in media scoring. The AFWC advocates for the inclusion of women composers within industry events; supports filmmakers, game developers and studios in their inclusion of women composers; and educates, mentors and inspires emerging women composers.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is an honors organization that recognizes and elevates high achievers. NSCS provides career and graduate school connections, leadership and service opportunities and gives out a million dollars in scholarships annually. NSCS members are deeply committed to scholarship, leadership and service and as a result, are impacting their campus and local communities every day.
The Verdi Opera Theatre of Michigan/Statue of Enrico Caruso Society, established in 1988, is a non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging the development of promising young opera singers, as well as to promoting appreciation of the music of Giuseppe Verdi and other composers of opera and popular music for the theater. This is done through opera presentations, exhibits, concerts, vocal competitions, scholarships, and dinner-theater performances. One of the aims of the Verdi Opera is to promote goodwill and friendship among all people through music, for everyone&amp;#039;s enjoyments and cultural enrichment.
· Singing · In home Very easy going and talented. She is great!
· Classical Voice · Online Hi, everyone! I think each of us is different, but we have the same goal to learn how to convey all the beauty of us into art that we do.If you are looking for the teacher who will teach you basics or master your voice or even, give you a professional advice on your singing, she is right here. You will feel that your singing is improving from the very first lesson. I did and I highly recommend you Viviana, I think everyone can become the top-rated singer with her help. Plus, she is just incredibly fun to be in the classroom with. Thank you for everything you are doing for us!
· Vocal Training · In home I love Viviana!! She makes you feel very comfortable throughout the entire lesson. She tries to help you relax if you've had a long day and to loosen up and prepare for singing. The lessons are always very fun, full of lots of jokes, yet very productive and helpful as well. Amazing instructor!!
· Vocal Training · In studio I was very impressed with my first class. Viviana is very knowledge in singing, and made me feel completely comfortable and confident about being able to achieve my vocal goals.
I would highly recommend any lessons with her!
· Vocal Training · In studio I am happy to share my good fortune of finding a remarkable voice instructor, Viviana Garabello. I have been singing my whole life, and at 66 years old I believe Viviana to be the first person to ever help me understand how my voice actually works. In addition she is able to listen to me and tell me exactly what I need to do to produce the sound that will allow my own personal voice to come out.
I have sung in numerous groups throughout my life including the Dearborn Community Chorale, Vanguard Voices and Brass and The Henry Ford Community College Chorale; and cantored at St. Thomas Aquinas church for 12 years. I performed solos and lead parts in all of those groups, however, I was never able to consistently produce the voice that I wanted to during that time.
I am now convinced that I have met in Viviana someone who can help me accomplish this goal. Because I have developed many bad vocal habits my challenge is to create new techniques that will allow me to develop new muscle memory to replace the old restrictive muscle memory that prevents me from allowing my voice to flow forth naturally.
Most importantly Viviana is able to listen to my voice and help me to listen to my voice to identify what technique I need to employ to produce a desired sound. She has a comprehensive knowledge of the physical structure of the body that produces sound and is able to communicate to me exactly what I need to do for me to produce an unencumbered sound that brings forth my true voice.
I now work on breath support, tone development and vocal music every day because there is nothing more satisfying to me than singing freely without self imposed restrictions in my voice. My quality of life has improved immeasurably because of my association with Viviana.
· Singing · In studio Viviana is an outstanding teacher. She is competent and professional in transferring her knowledge to her students. I took some lessons from her. She was not only very nice, but also able to teach me singing fundamentals, in a very simple and easy way. I wholeheartedly recommend her to everyone!