- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I've been teaching piano since 2012 and have been playing since 2000, although my first instrument was the clarinet, which I began learning in 1996. During my final two years at Atkinson County High School, I conducted the band at games and assisted the high school director in leading the band class whenever he was absent or otherwise occupied. My first two years of college were concentrated in piano performance, with more courses in music theory, world music, ear training, and music appreciation. In addition to my music background, have one bachelor's degree in philosophy and religious studies, and took my electives in sociology, gaining an award of excellence from the department of sociology, anthropology and criminal justice from Valdosta State. I then went on to Savannah College of Art and Design and graduated with a degree in Visual Communications, concentration in photography.
Began freelancing piano instruction after moving from Atlanta to West Virginia, Texas and finally settling in NW Raleigh, North Carolina
I am a photographer located near the Olivia Raney Local History Library in Oak View County Park, Raleigh, North Carolina. I’ve been photographing since 2010. My formal art background includes studies at Valdosta State University and Savannah College of Art and Design. I hold a membership with the Professional Photographers of America.
The genres of photography I specialize in are Artistic, People, Scenic, and Night Photography.
- Updated employee schedules.
- Kept general office and classroom areas tidy.
- Instructed 20+ students in piano, clarinet and music theory.
- Accompanied students at recitals.
- Photographed company events.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Professional Photographers of America (PPA) is the world's largest non-profit photography association organized for professional photographers, by professional photographers…and with over 27,000 creative members in 50+ countries. Mission Statement: Creating a vibrant community of successful professional photographers by providing education, resources and industry standards of excellence.
· Classical Piano · In studio Grace seemed very pleased with VICTORIA.
· Piano · In home I just had my first piano lesson, and Victoria is lovely. She is knowledgeable, patient, and clear. I look forward to my next lessons :)
· Piano · In home Fantastic time and great instructions
· Piano · In studio It was our pleasure to meeting you and thank you for your warm welcoming, my daughter was very happy for learning piano. When she met her dad, she told him about the class and invited him to come and watch her playing. She is looking forward for the next class.
As mom, I judge by reading my daughter, and I think we found the best teacher in town.