Victor Andzulis is Assistant Professor of Piano at the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, KY where he also maintains a private piano and strings studio, and he has previously taught at the University of West Florida, Olive School of Performing Arts, Trinitas Christian School, and Pensacola Christian Academy. Mr. Andzulis is a member of the MTNA and is a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music.
Andzulis received the MM in Collaborative Keyboard from the University of South Alabama and an MA in Music and a BA in Church Music from Pensacola Christian College. He has studied with Robert Holm, Pitagoras Goncalves, Amy Bombard, and Daisy de Luca Jaffe.
An active violist, Andzulis has been a member of the Pensacola and Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestras and has performed with the Gulf Coast Symphony Orchestra, Pensacola Choral Society, and the Pensacola Little Theatre. He studied violin, viola, and chamber music with Dr. Alberto Jaffe and Brian Brown.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Cello · In studio Victor is an incredible instructor! I took up the cello as an adult, but with a background of playing a different instrument, and he did an excellent job of teaching at my level. I looked forward to lessons each week. He was very encouraging, and in addition to teaching technique, he also sought to foster a love and appreciation for the instrument by suggesting opportunities for me to hear professional cello performances. He is friendly, patient, motivating, and talented. I highly recommend him as an instructor!
· Violin · In studio Our daughter took violin lessons from Victor for approximately two years. During this time, she gained a lot from his instruction. As a parent, we appreciated his enthusiasm for teaching and the sincere desire to teach his students.
· Classical Piano · In studio Mr. Andzulis was a wonderful teacher. I am so glad that he made room for me in his studio! It is because of him that I passed my audition at the University of West Florida for the Music Department and that I even decided to go in the first place. He is helpful and really works with you to accomplish your goals. He pushed me farther than I thought I could go. Thanks for everything Victor!
· Piano · In studio My daughter had taken piano lessons for several years before we found Mr. Andzulis. He was, by far, the most amazing and influential instructor she has had. He set the goals higher and encouraged my daughter to push herself. Her playing improved leaps and bounds thanks to his influence. He is an absolutely wonderful instructor.
· Violin · In studio My daughter had taking violin lesson since he moved to a new place. We missed him so much. Mr.Victor is passionate about teaching music, and he is a true musician as well.
He was the best music teacher in Pensacola!