- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Teaches students:
- Ages 9 to 27 and special needs
- Teaching since:
- March 2009
I am an American Musical and Dramatic graduate from NY and Los Angeles. I've earned my conservatory program degree. In which I took vigourus classes in Film, Improv and Scene Study. I've been teaching since High School and there I tought Childrens theatre. Since then I've tought Private Monologue lessons with my peers in College. Im currently teaching students from ages 3-13 Theatre and Improv. Ive been acting for 12 years, I personally go on auditions weekly, and have booked Off-Broadway, Short Films, and Background work. I have been Auditioing and learning this career path as I teach along the way. I love to share what I've learned with other actors as myself.
• Assisted Teacher with Junior High students pre-pare for senior year and college
• Created Daily Warm-Ups for class. Ex; Free Writing, List of Majors students are interested in
• Assisted students with College Essays, Resume and School choices
• Formed games to help built confidence in their choices.
• Ran errands Ex; Printing enough pages for class, Setting the classroom up for the day, Guiding them to Lunch
• Assisted Director with stage managing
• Built a curriculum for 3 months intervals that included workshop and presentation for children
• Created Theatre games for children to built confidence on stage, and pre-pared them for rehearsal
• Sided with director to direct and stage there final show
• Assisted in costume changes for there final performances
She is an amazing instructor. She always helped me with anything I asked. She taught me all the fundamentals of acting and how to get an acting gig. I recommend her to anyone who wants to learn to act or even sharpen up your acting skills.
Adam 12 years old
I was not in town but according to my son she was great.